Singapore Expats Forum

Fung Shei

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

awl

Fung Shei

Postby awl » Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:38 am

Has anyone ever used a Fung Shei master here? Were they useful? Any recommendations. Has anyone heard of Master Victor Li?

carolynW
Chatter
Chatter

Postby carolynW » Tue, 04 Nov 2008 2:13 am

I used one years ago when I bought an old renovated shop house... I can't remember the guy's name but the office used him as well. I invited a bunch of g-friends who have interest in these sorts of things to observe the guy go around the house and make suggestions, it was fun (they all wanted to know how to get me married off), a bit of a laugh, good champers.

Here is what I remember him advising....

1.) Placing chinese coins on red cord above my door... Didn't look nice with my decor but did try it, bonus not bad that year.

2.) I had about 4 or 5 doors parallel (front gate, front door, airwell door 1, airwell door 2 and back door) as the "feng" or luck travels too quickly thru the house... I installed swinging doors for teh front door to still allow for airflow and to stop all these people gawking at my interior when they walk pass my gate. that was good practical advice.

3.) Installing some water feature. Don't like water features so didn't do that.

4.) Do not put mirror on ground floor, prob good advice since if I saw a reflection or shadow when I am alone... I may scare myself? esp in an old house.

Well whether these things work, I don't really know, I think it gives you some peace of mind if you are superstitious, some fun to hear a different point of view, if you are looking for something, maybe money or love, it enhances the vibes you send out to the universe?

Oh and the love charm thing worked too, I met my husband in a year... and best of all the group of girls had a lot of fun at the feng shui party.

gif
Regular
Regular

Postby gif » Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:14 am

was it expensive to have the master advice?

Return to “General Discussions”