Singapore Expats Forum

Qatar Airways open day on the 15th Nov @ Hilton hotel

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jeff2861
Regular
Regular

Postby jeff2861 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 4:36 pm

but is the first round easy/???

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cythx » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 4:48 pm

jeff2861 wrote:but is the first round easy/???

1st: Give you 1 set of question paper to answer and you also need to write 3 short essays. During this they will call your name one by one to measure your height. Listen to the instruction!!! Very important...

2nd: Ask you to arrange table and they will see how fast you do things

3rd: 7mins group discussion come out with solution or answer. They want to see how you can react to it when the time given is so short. One more thing, remember to track the time. They won't track it for you. Be alert! There will be 2 times of group discussion.

Hope they don't change the interview process. This is the process i went through for the next day. Hope this info helps! :wink:
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

jeff2861
Regular
Regular

Postby jeff2861 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 5:00 pm

cythx wrote:

1st: Give you 1 set of question paper to answer and you also need to write 3 short essays. During this they will call your name one by one to measure your height. Listen to the instruction!!! Very important...

3rd: 7mins group discussion come out with solution or answer. They want to see how you can react to it when the time given is so short. One more thing, remember to track the time. They won't track it for you. Be alert! There will be 2 times of group discussion.

Hope they don't change the interview process. This is the process i went through for the next day. Hope this info helps! :wink:

Hi, is this for tml interview or the prelim selection rounds?

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cythx » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 5:03 pm

jeff2861 wrote:
cythx wrote:

Hi, is this for tml interview or the prelim selection rounds?

Tomorrow just briefing and submit resume and wait for phone call.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

jeff2861
Regular
Regular

Postby jeff2861 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 5:06 pm

Oh...sorry to ask ah..cos im realli dunno a single thing abt QR interview...

so how do they actually select during tml interview???

or what are they realli looking for??

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Postby windancer04 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 6:28 pm

so tmrw there isn't any so called "interview" la? Juz go there show face, watch video and pass the resume to them? Omg...write essay? Can i know how long is the 3 essay? Wad topic they gonna give us? Sorry for asking so many questions at one go. Heehee..
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

viewfrombelow

Postby viewfrombelow » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 7:16 pm

Here is a good piece of info from a chatter who had went through the Qatar interview and IS already flying with them. She shared this with me and now I am sharing it with you:

.SMILE, they know their job as a recruitment officer. DO NOT assume you could rest you posture or stop smiling or doing something when they had their back at you. They know.
.DO NOT sit at the back, take the first few rows. It shows that you are polite enough to take up the front empty seats. Secondly, you want them to notice you.
.When they ask questions, speak up. Especially when they ask questions like, what are the qualities a Cabin Crew should have. Caused there’s no right or wrong answer and it’s an excellent opportunity to be noticed.

Good Luck!

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Postby windancer04 » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 2:00 am

once again i wish everyone good luck for the walk in ltr!!! Yay...may all of us get in! Cheers... :wink:
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Postby windancer04 » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 1:38 pm

im back from Qatar Open day!! Pls update here if anyone rec their call okie? Thanks..Good luck!

Mushroom
Regular
Regular

Postby Mushroom » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 3:03 pm

It's 3pm already & i didn't receive any call. Sighed.. Qatar also don't want me. :(
Live believing - dreams are for living,
Wonders are waiting to start.

linatan87

Postby linatan87 » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 4:31 pm

no calls too...

Capri
Regular
Regular

Postby Capri » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 4:38 pm

No calls either..

windancer04
Regular
Regular

Postby windancer04 » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 4:43 pm

no calls too.. :(

jeff2861
Regular
Regular

Postby jeff2861 » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 6:01 pm

so anyone out there receive any calls from them??update here alrite..

chocolatecraves
Regular
Regular

Postby chocolatecraves » Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:26 pm

gosh.. why like nobody receive calls. so strict when they haven't even interview us.