Singapore Expats Forum

GIRLS NIGHT OUT TO THE CINEMA - THURSDAY 30 OCTOBER

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Bocat32
Regular
Regular

GIRLS NIGHT OUT TO THE CINEMA - THURSDAY 30 OCTOBER

Postby Bocat32 » Mon, 27 Oct 2008 9:38 am

Hi folks

Myself and another member are planning to meet up and go to the cinema this Thursday. Maybe to see the new Richard Gere movie - haven't quite decided.

Would anyone else like to join us? This will be the first time we'll have met - so no-one will feel like the new person!

Hope to meet a few other ladies - everyone welcome!

Catherine

Boulevard
Regular
Regular

Postby Boulevard » Mon, 27 Oct 2008 2:29 pm

Hi Catherine,
I would like to come along if you guys are still going? My hubby has rugby training until late on Thursdays so I am not up to much!

Which cinema are you going to and what time? :D

Bocat32
Regular
Regular

Postby Bocat32 » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 8:36 am

Hi

Just waiting for a response on the other thread from the original poster on this subject!

Looks like it will be Nights in Rodanthe at 7.10pm at the cinema at Plaza Singapura. Would that suit you?

Which area are you coming from? I'm in Ang Mo Kio and this will be my first time venturing out myself!!

Catherine

Boulevard
Regular
Regular

Postby Boulevard » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 8:53 am

Hi Catherine,
I am in Pasir Ris which is quit a bit away on the East coast. I won't be able to swing it unfortunately as I am not free until after 6!
We could meet up next week for coffee or something though if you want? I'm free in the afternoons

Bocat32
Regular
Regular

Postby Bocat32 » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 9:51 pm

Hi there

Meeting for a cuppa would be great. I'll have to bring my little angels with me though!

Actually if you could make it for around lunchtime, my wee boy is in nursery from 11.45am-2.45pm so myself and the wee one could hotfoot it into town to meet you - before hotfooting it back to pick him up!

Anyway, I'll PM you and we can try and make a proper arrangement.

Catherine