SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt wrote:crayonv wrote:Sorry...seen....but doesnt ans my questions...haaa. =D
.....and you a future flight attendant entrusted with the lives of hundreds...
The following posts are not allowed in the forum for legal reasons;
1) Partial or full extraction of advertisements or articles from The Straits Times, this includes; articles, advertisements, job advertisements and airline advertisements.
2) Scanned advertisements or articles.
3) Hyperlinks to the The Straits Times and it's website and its affiliated website(s).
4) Pictures, advertisements and articles taken from The Straits Times newspaper or its website and affiliated website(s).
5) Postings will be deleted in totality even if the source is provided
6) Quotes from users about The Straits Times articles or advertisements
7) Any other form of reference to The Straits Times.
My sincere apologies....i think better to drop hints?? for the openings, if....any kind souls please?? i m quite a dummy in this....i used to think tt here only SQ exists until last year my gf tried JAL and got in and then i realised there are other airlines...i m total = DUMB as*....LOL
So if any openings...dun mind drop hints? email me? PM- (does this exist here?)
Sorry all, No offence.. Haa
SORRY, duno if this Qns is ok to b posted here:
"care to share what are the interviews rounds like? "
my dream is to Soar the Skies.... =)
crayonv wrote:anyone knws where can i knw BA recruitment??? =D
Dear me, you have just told that are so like so many youngsters I come across today - you never read the news, a vital 'ingredient' to applying and being a flight attendant. BA is NOT recruiting at all in the UK and I would assume the same applies to Singapore. Rather than me becoming embroiled in an argument and have some smart a*** try to tell me I am wrong as so often happens here, here's the link and I suggest you have a good look around the website and others for news on how BA is reacting to the current ecomonic climate;
Note: Cabin crew interviewers look for people who are 'wordly', maybe sstan123 will provide you with more details?
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Qatar Airways cabin crew latest contract terms and benefits
by the1989 » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 6:42 am » in Airline Careers
by Strong Eagle
View the latest post
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 9:26 am
Which one can get higher pay for cabin crew: SIA or Emirates
by CaseyHan » Tue, 24 Sep 2013 5:24 pm » in Airline Careers
View the latest post
Sat, 28 Sep 2013 2:20 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests