Singapore Expats

British Airways cabin crew recruitment (deadline 14 Nov. )

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 1:31 pm

bunny+sammi wrote:
scaleheights wrote:Thanks bunny+sammi for the info :D
The 2nd stage sounds really tough,I just
hope elimination is not as high as Sq's first round,haha.
well i was from SIA, i left coz really cannot stand the culture anymore.. its a blessing in disguise dat u didnt get in.. :) BA look so much more friendly.. really hope to get in.. :)
Are you british ?!:)

bunny+sammi

Post by bunny+sammi » Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:16 pm

no i'm not brit, why do u think dat?

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:47 am

bunny+sammi wrote:no i'm not brit, why do u think dat?
You aid you couldn't stand the culture any more :)
If there are any walk in's or write in for british air ways please write on here! I'm really interested! :)

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sat, 13 Dec 2008 3:02 pm

Tink_15 wrote: If there are any walk in's or write in for british air ways please write on here! I'm really interested! :)
Walk-in interviews are unusual or at best uncommon in British society, I certainly don't remember any anywhere and at my age :oops: I am sure.
I can't be certain what they do abroad but given the lesser staff requirement I would say that will not be an option written applications are the norm before any interview.

piggybag

Post by piggybag » Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:08 pm

Hi Aza!!

Thank you for replying ! Just managed to log in today and saw your message. so We will be seeing each other in the same round..together with Saraqz and a few more...
i think all of us should be there earlier and get to know everyone better so that we wont get too nervous for the second round..sort of a warm up session? :) but well just my 2cents worth of suggestion!? haha! ;P

Piggybag!
Piggybag :@

shenoes
Regular
Regular

Post by shenoes » Tue, 16 Dec 2008 1:19 pm

wow~~ getting abit quiet here oready. before this topic gets more responses again, it will be a long wait till the 2nd stage interview :cool:

guess everybody is brushing up their maths this time round.. dun forget the language!! :D :D
-shenoes-

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Tue, 16 Dec 2008 5:23 pm

Plavt wrote:
Tink_15 wrote: If there are any walk in's or write in for british air ways please write on here! I'm really interested! :)
Walk-in interviews are unusual or at best uncommon in British society, I certainly don't remember any anywhere and at my age :oops: I am sure.
I can't be certain what they do abroad but given the lesser staff requirement I would say that will not be an option written applications are the norm before any interview.
Thankyou :) So to apply i must write in ? Are there any other airlines that are based in singapore that accept English girl at the age of 18 ? Please help. Would like to fly long as well not just short if possible :)

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Tue, 16 Dec 2008 5:24 pm

shenoes wrote:wow~~ getting abit quiet here oready. before this topic gets more responses again, it will be a long wait till the 2nd stage interview :cool:

guess everybody is brushing up their maths this time round.. dun forget the language!! :D :D

What you mean maths ? Please explain how the rounds work for BA interview :)
Thankyou :D

shenoes
Regular
Regular

Post by shenoes » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 9:45 am

i read from other post that there will simple calculation test such as currency conversion when doing inflight sales, etc..

anyway, very simple calculation test only :)

how's ur SIA interview tink15?
-shenoes-

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:59 pm

shenoes wrote:i read from other post that there will simple calculation test such as currency conversion when doing inflight sales, etc..

anyway, very simple calculation test only :)

how's ur SIA interview tink15?

ooo k hehe. Thats not to bad i don't think. But will have to learn my rates hehe.

I didn't get it :( but the girls are nice :)

smudgemylipgloss

Post by smudgemylipgloss » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 7:06 pm

Hmm, im new here but got called up for BA's 2nd round interview on the 8th Jan 9.45am. Really nervous about it though and I think a meet up with the others schedules on the same day beforehand would be good?

joie de vivi

Post by joie de vivi » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:10 am

smudgemylipgloss wrote:Hmm, im new here but got called up for BA's 2nd round interview on the 8th Jan 9.45am. Really nervous about it though and I think a meet up with the others schedules on the same day beforehand would be good?
Hello smudgemylipgloss! I'm in the same slot as you! Wanna meet up beforehand? :)
the best way to predict the future is to create it

brenda
Regular
Regular

Post by brenda » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 5:45 pm

Hi there, Anyone know when is the next recruitment for BA????i miss tis recruitment..wat a waste....sigh...

aza

Post by aza » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 8:57 am

piggybag wrote:Thank you for replying ! Just managed to log in today and saw your message. so We will be seeing each other in the same round..together with Saraqz and a few more...
i think all of us should be there earlier and get to know everyone better so that we wont get too nervous for the second round..sort of a warm up session? but well just my 2cents worth of suggestion!? haha! ;P
OKok! I dun mind meeting up earlier, so wont be too mo-sheng when we meet. (= pm me your number?
to not to live.//

aza

Post by aza » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 8:58 am

Oh yeah, my friend from JAL told me BA only recruit 5pax each time for their recruitment exercise. Sounds tough thou? Good luck to all ya!
to not to live.//