Singapore Expats Forum

American Murder Association

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

disgusted

American Murder Association

Postby disgusted » Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:18 pm

This is about the sincere Cancer cures in America.
:
It seems everytime we hear about a Cancer Cure the AMA or FDA find a way to put out the fire. If we join together and start as many fires as we can. It should get harder and harder for the enemy to extinguish these fires. They won't run out of our tax dollars puting out the fires but they would be spread out so thin, It could get the truth out.

clarity?

Postby clarity? » Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:06 am

Can you clarify what the heck you are talking about/trying to say here? I'm not sure what your point is or what exactly you are referring to.....

Postby Guest » Thu, 30 Sep 2004 4:09 pm

Well if you think about it, the AMA and FDA got the right idea. With fire comes smoke, and we all know the cause of cancer. It only makes sense to take the fight to the fire and put it out.

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Postby starfantasy84 » Fri, 01 Oct 2004 9:36 am

Still don't get it?

Postby Guest » Fri, 01 Oct 2004 9:22 pm

Honestly, I feel that the problem with cancer and America is more liquid than fiery. Believe you me when I say that crustaceans prefer dwelling in the ocean depths than being served on a hot plate.

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Sat, 02 Oct 2004 2:30 pm

Anonymous wrote:Honestly, I feel that the problem with cancer and America is more liquid than fiery. Believe you me when I say that crustaceans prefer dwelling in the ocean depths than being served on a hot plate.

A-ha! Now I understand exactly what you mean. Did you remember to buy a pink tutu for your pet giraffe's tapdancing lessons on the Moon yet?