Singapore Expats Forum

Travel Buddies to Ho Chi Minh & Nha Trang Vietnam! 8-)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
bLeaHz

Travel Buddies to Ho Chi Minh & Nha Trang Vietnam! 8-)

Postby bLeaHz » Sat, 18 Oct 2008 2:53 pm

Hi All,

My road trip to Malaysia has been changed... My frens and I decided to take a trip to Vietnam! Especially since the tickets are soo cheap. Coupla details:

Departure Date: 11 November
Return Date: 16 November
Airlines: Tiger Airways
Round Trip Ticket Cost: $157 SGD (Includes Airport Tax)
Estimated Per Person: $500 SGD
Travel Advisory: !!Don't wear / bring anything expensive!!

We gona be spending the 2-3 days @ Nha Trang (Its a beautiful place surrounded by pockets of islands with clear water), diving, shopping, clubbing, horse riding, mud bath, floating-bar and check out some of the historical sites etc. After that heading back to Ho Chi Minh City for some good ole metropolitan fun.

I've got a friend over there and she'll be showing us around and recommending places to visit / chill at. Looking for travel buddies to go on this trip. We probably gota meet a coupla times in groups before the trip to plan details and get to know one another. PM / Email me with your questions or for more details.

Also anyone's who got tips and recommendations on what to do there or places to visit, please share. Thanks!!