Singapore Expats Forum

FNDC: 17th October @ Muddy Murphy's from 8PM

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
morton
Regular
Regular

FNDC: 17th October @ Muddy Murphy's from 8PM

Postby morton » Thu, 16 Oct 2008 2:33 pm

Hi everybody. The incomparable Tessa is out of town this week so I've been dragged out of FNDC organisation retirement. I received a special request for Muddy's so that made picking the venue easy. Also, the last time we went there was in July for my birthday and I have trouble recollecting that night, so it's a good idea to go back and relive the memories (or lack of them).

Venue this week is Muddy Murphys Irish Pub from 8PM: 442 Orchard Road #B1-01/01-06 Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade, Singapore 238879. http://www.muddymurphys.com/

The easiest way to find it is from Claymore Road, directly opposite the taxi stand at Orchard Towers (<--- hint for those coming by taxi ). If coming by mrt, get off at Orchard, then head up Orchard Rd against the traffic. Claymore Rd is on the right a few minutes walk.

I've made a reservation under Craig/FNDC for the outside area, hence it will not be raining on Friday night. If you're having trouble finding us or the place, feel free to call or msg me on 81369224.

Finally, just in case you're wondering if you'll be welcome, note that FNDC is an open invitation event. Everybody is welcome, whether you're an expat or local, feel free to pop by and have a drink and a chat.
Divers just love going deep and getting wet (not to mention all that rubber!)

Kitten Heel
Regular
Regular

Postby Kitten Heel » Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:05 am

Hi!! Will drop by for a drink after my long absence. Really looking forward to it. Might bring a friend as well.

amui
Regular
Regular

Re: FNDC: 17th October @ Muddy Murphy's from 8PM

Postby amui » Fri, 17 Oct 2008 3:40 pm

Yo Craig,

Will be there around 11pm.Going 2 friend's bday party 1st then I will c u guys at FNDC