Singapore Expats Forum

east coast playgroup

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
Agisa

Postby Agisa » Sun, 01 Mar 2009 8:49 am

laurak wrote:or.......... is anyone in the east interested in swimming classes at the Bedok Pool for 6 - 23month olds?? We can have private lessons (but they are expensive, would be better to cut down the cost!) but it would be more fun with others!

follow the link to the Infant classes on the below site for info.......

http://www.swimminglessons.com.sg/bedok ... omplex.htm

Cheers!
Laura

Hi Laura,

Did you find someone interested to join? I am interested for a few 'friends' for my 12 month old to join for swimming classes. It will be more fun with a group right? Please let me know. My email is agisa@hotmail.com.

Cheers

dbooth

The more the merrier

Postby dbooth » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 4:22 pm

quidsin wrote:There is a good playgroup at Rosemount Kindergarten on Weds and Thurs mornings near Siglap Center.

Ettrick Terrace I believe...

We go there too :wink:
It's a lot of fun!
Here's a link if you need a little more info:
http://www.rosemountkindergarten.com/De ... =playgroup

thistlesound

Postby thistlesound » Thu, 21 May 2009 5:24 pm

I heard not too bad feedbacks for Montessori The Great Beginnings. It is in Upper East Coast area.
Music for Generations

dbenne22
Regular
Regular

Playgroup at Bedok CC

Postby dbenne22 » Sat, 30 May 2009 5:01 pm

There is a playgroup at Bedok Community Centre for children 18 - 36 months - costs just $150 per month for 5 mornings per week, 9am to 11am (or you can pay for 5 and go 2 or 3, up to you).

mrdodge
Regular
Regular

Postby mrdodge » Fri, 19 Jun 2009 9:35 pm

woozel wrote:Hi

We would be keen to join in a playgroup. We are about to move to the East Coast - in Bedok / Tanah Merah area, so would love to meet new people in this area. We have been in Singapore one week so very much newbies!

Would also be keen for swimming lessons, but kids are a bit older 2 & 4 - don't know if this would work, but we can always ask.

W

Hey,

We have a 3 and a half year old boy and live in Tanah Merah. We have a reasonably regular saturday playgroup and are always looking for new people to meet!

Let me know if oyu are interested

Cheers

deborah04

Postby deborah04 » Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:51 pm

Would love to meet up for playgroup with my 19 month old daughter , Emma.

Deborah

Twinmum

Looking for playgroup for 2,5 year olds

Postby Twinmum » Mon, 22 Jun 2009 4:14 pm

We're living in the East Coast area as well and are looking for a group to join during the summer months. I would love to meet people near us with kids of a similar age. Anyone? Sorry I can't send PMs yet.

Sabine

mrdodge
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for playgroup for 2,5 year olds

Postby mrdodge » Tue, 23 Jun 2009 3:07 pm

Twinmum wrote:We're living in the East Coast area as well and are looking for a group to join during the summer months. I would love to meet people near us with kids of a similar age. Anyone? Sorry I can't send PMs yet.

Sabine

Hi,

Our next meet up will be the week after next I think. I'll post back to this thread once we confirm and those that are interested can join. We typically host in each others homes, so it travels from Serangoon , East Coast to Upper East Coast depending. Ages range from 7 months to about 3.5

Cheers

Rana

Postby Rana » Tue, 23 Jun 2009 6:35 pm

parkshore condo has agood playgroup in their club house 4 days aweek for 150 Sing$....my son goes there and loves it

deborah04

Re: Looking for playgroup for 2,5 year olds

Postby deborah04 » Wed, 24 Jun 2009 1:30 am

Hi,

Our next meet up will be the week after next I think. I'll post back to this thread once we confirm and those that are interested can join. We typically host in each others homes, so it travels from Serangoon , East Coast to Upper East Coast depending. Ages range from 7 months to about 3.5

Cheers[/quote]

Would greatly appreciate it if you could keep me informed of the details of the next playgroup. I have a 19 month old daughter and 4 year old son.

In the meantime , would anyone be interested in meeting up at The Polliwogs in East Coast next week? I was thinking we could meet on Wed , 1 July at 10am but am flexible.

Cheers ,

jazzle

meet up at tanah merah

Postby jazzle » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 2:53 pm

Hi I am a singaporean mum who has a 5 months old baby. I am taking care of her full time and would like to get to know more friends. (for me and for my bb). Can we meet up too? Parkway Parade is a baby friendly place or the airport is fine too.
Jaslyn

jazzle

Postby jazzle » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 2:56 pm

woozel wrote:Hi

We would be keen to join in a playgroup. We are about to move to the East Coast - in Bedok / Tanah Merah area, so would love to meet new people in this area. We have been in Singapore one week so very much newbies!

Would also be keen for swimming lessons, but kids are a bit older 2 & 4 - don't know if this would work, but we can always ask.

W

Have you moved in?

jillardy

Postby jillardy » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 9:06 am

Hi! We are new in the Tampines Area (St. 21) and would like to meet up with family with kids from 1-2 years. I also would like to form a group for infant aquatics. Anyone interested? My baby boy is 1 year old.

SMS Jill 93599305

jmp

Postby jmp » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:56 pm

Hi Jill,

I live close by, near Simei MRT. I have two girls, 21mths and 4mths.

Maybe we can catch up next week?

Anyone else living in the changi area?

Thaiclan
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Thaiclan » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:06 am

Hi everyone. I'm at Bedok South Ave 3 (Closest MRT is Tanah Merah). I have an 8 month old baby. Anyone want to meet for a playdate this week? Weds morn is good, I can host at my place.....