Singapore Expats Forum

PEP collection

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
bogdang

PEP collection

Postby bogdang » Mon, 13 Oct 2008 7:08 am

Were any of you who went to collect PEP asked to submit docs like diplomas, last payslip, letter from previous employer etc?
I did submit them with the application and the approval letter doesn't mention any of this stuff.

Thanks,
Bogdan

kman

Postby kman » Mon, 13 Oct 2008 2:49 pm

I just collected my PEP from the Ministry of Manpower 10 days ago. I too submitted my documents alongwith the application. They didn't ask for anything upon collection - I just showed up with my Passport and the In Principal Approval letter and SGD 180 in cash ($150 for the PEP and $30 for a Multiple Entry 5 year visa). They generally take a day to process it, so the first time you go, they will take your passport and letter and ask you to come back the next day. On Day 2, they will take the money and give you back your passport with the visa and the PEP.

Good luck !

waiheng

Postby waiheng » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:16 pm

kman wrote:I just collected my PEP from the Ministry of Manpower 10 days ago. I too submitted my documents alongwith the application. They didn't ask for anything upon collection - I just showed up with my Passport and the In Principal Approval letter and SGD 180 in cash ($150 for the PEP and $30 for a Multiple Entry 5 year visa). They generally take a day to process it, so the first time you go, they will take your passport and letter and ask you to come back the next day. On Day 2, they will take the money and give you back your passport with the visa and the PEP.

Good luck !

Hi there,

Do we need Medical Check report during collection (HIV test, X-ray, etc)?

Appreciate for the reply, many thanks.