Singapore Expats Forum

Regular Guy, Anyone?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Wannaplay

Regular Guy, Anyone?

Postby Wannaplay » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 4:40 pm

Regular guy here (Indian if it makes any difference?). Looking to make new friends from different nationalities, male/female. Love rock music, scotch or beer, truffles and caviar, the song of the wind, the smell of the rain and the feel of the grass....you get the drift. I drink but dont smoke, laugh but not cry, sing but not dance, am no pro at sport yet sporty enough to get by. Have been in Singapore for a while and keen to make friends outside my sphere of work.

Dont expect me to be some Adonis. Just the regular guy you could grow into, like that song on the radio?

Send me your drift on pallazio@yahoo.com.sg.
Looking to make new friends from different nationalities, male/female. Love rock music, scotch or beer, truffles and caviar. I drink but dont smoke, laugh but not cry, sing but not dance, am no pro at sport yet sporty enough to get by.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Welcome

Postby blue_thunder » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 5:09 pm

hey WannaPlay(not sure if dis is ur name)
with all due respect ,welcome to SG...lol..
i m 26/m 4m india...loves rock/beer/scotch&cognac on de rocks/travel (mostly nature blended places), smoke(if yu don have a prob with that)
loves to watch movies/roam arnd till early morning.

i guess there is a meet up at Bugis, i ll be going there...may b u can tag along...
jus in case my

Ciao
Cheers..
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me