Singapore Expats

Oooh That Girl!!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Jack_Hunk

Oooh That Girl!!

Post by Jack_Hunk » Fri, 03 Oct 2008 7:20 pm

This is kind of crazy but it would be great if some can help.

I'd been to MOM today to collect my EP. It was a crowded place by the time I went in. I was very thirsty and tired. A lady just happened to pass by me and I was quite impressed by her looks. It was the kind of looks I'd expect to see in a girl.. Innocence!! Just to start off a conversation I asked "Excuse me.. Do you know where's the water cooler?" She was kind enough to take me all the way to the cooler and I was thrilled walking with her. I just noticed the MOM emblem on her black TShirt. She left smiling.

After an hour I saw her taking the chair in one of the counter that was meant for EP application. I was desperately hoping I should be going to her counter. There were more than 5 counters and I started loosing hope. My number flashed. I was totally awe struck when my number was against her counter!! Aye.. Aye!! I didnt know how to react but concealed the emotions as I went near the table. She was surprised as well..
" 656?!"
"Yeh" :)
"Please have a seat sir!" :)
"lah.."
"lah.."
"lah..."
"laaa..."
"la la lah..."
"Thank you.. "
":)"

Sorry if I bored you guys.. Does anyone who reads this think theres a way to get her name or her contacts to speak to her again?! She seemed like a Singaporean (I guessed it with her english accent) but has her roots back in India.

Any one Any help?!!
:lol:

fling

Post by fling » Thu, 09 Oct 2008 5:35 pm

You should have ask her phone number right there and there.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:22 pm

Well, it looks like fling finally got enough posts to use the PM function. Registered, made 6 posts, all rubbish, and gone. :roll: :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 10 Oct 2008 1:55 pm

he'll be back when you least expect it.

candid camera? (heh!)

yo, sms, you. are you voting?

summerluv

Post by summerluv » Sat, 11 Oct 2008 2:22 am

Why don't you just go back and see if she's there and ask for her number?