Singapore Expats

Which one to choose?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Post Reply
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 8:43 pm

Which one to choose?

Post by IreSg » Wed, 01 Oct 2008 7:44 pm

Hi all,
Just a quick question. Sort of asking on behalf of my husband. If he would to apply for a job in Singapore which will be the best way to go for it.

1) Apply it online while still abroad?
2) Apply it in Singapore with a PR status?
3) Apply it in Singapore with some employment Pass status?


User avatar
Strong Eagle
Posts: 11592
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Answers: 10
Location: Off The Red Dot

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 01 Oct 2008 9:29 pm

1) Do a search. This topic has been asked 100's of times.
2) You cannot get 'employment pass status'.

You could apply for an EPEC which would give you the right to look for a job in Singapore, but not guarantee your ability to get an employment pass.

Only your potential employer can apply for the employment pass. You cannot.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Careers & Jobs in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests