Singapore Expats

Stretch marks?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
MariaLena

Re: Stretch marks?

Post by MariaLena » Wed, 24 May 2017 4:55 pm

I've had stretch marks since I was a teenager, from growth, gaining and loosing weight. I've used dermelastic serum for a month and dark marks got lighter...the lighter stretch marks I believe are fading. I'm going to continue to use this serum to see if it can actually remove years of scaring. I used to think it was impossible but this product gives me hope.

urbuhcs

Post by urbuhcs » Mon, 29 May 2017 3:10 pm

Best treatment: HIFU ( High Focal Intensity Ultrasound ) !!

Sia White

Post by Sia White » Mon, 19 Jun 2017 4:25 pm

During my pregnancy, I have used macadamia oil. Now, 2 years later I still have some stretch marks but they are almost invisible. Most of the cosmetic products are only chemicals and perfume, the best solution is to find some oil. It doesn`t matter what it will be - coconut oil, macadamia oil or almond oil. All of them increase the elasticity of the skin and stretch marks are hard to appear. If you have already then the situation is different. You can laser use laser treatment to hide them, though.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 22 Oct 2021 4:13 pm

I’ve always used bio-oil. Relatively cheap and easy to use. From what I understand there are also a number of lotions on the market, one in particular smells like cocoa butter, can’t remember the name though.