Singapore Expats

Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rachels

Post by rachels » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 9:18 pm

You should think about Yanhee or Bumrungrad where 80% of the foreigners are going, Dr Teerasit at B worked in america for 20 years, Dr Greechart is the hed of plastic surgery at Y and does a very good job. My advice is not to go alone and keep asking for more painkillers.

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 9:20 pm

i got serious infection on my nose, think i have to remove it.

I will be going to Mt E tomorrow and consult, anyone knows how much is it cost for removing of implants?

mononoke

Post by mononoke » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:03 pm

yeah..i've been to yanhee before. The consultation process was so rush and hurried, and the doctor did not even ask me what were the desired results i wanted. So I'm most probably giving it a skip.

rachels

Post by rachels » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:29 pm

what doctor did you see at yanhee, i hate this kind of so called professional..

kaya_toast

Post by kaya_toast » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:02 pm

perfectionist wrote:i got serious infection on my nose, think i have to remove it.

I will be going to Mt E tomorrow and consult, anyone knows how much is it cost for removing of implants?
Doctor can prescribe very good antibiotic and you may not have to remove the implant.

According to Jang, in 2007, Tan-Teoh Clinic removes implant for about $500. Hope the situation is not as bad as it looks. Take care.

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/sutra2 ... =?p=291281

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:01 am

Honestly, ecchymosis is not a sign of infection. Its common especially when you did bone resection.

Its impossible for your nose to be rotten or badly infected ( to the point of black ) without there being loss of neurovascularity.

IMO its just ecchymosis

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 8:04 pm

Aadvark: quick question.

when you did buccal fat removal the last time, how long did it take for the swelling to subside?

also, the stitches is dissolvable. how long did it take before you can go back to eating solid food and all?

did you have to wash your mouth a lot?

TIA!

fakenose

Post by fakenose » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 3:16 am

I need help.

I have decided to go to Thailand in a few weeks and get my nose done. I had it done in the US, it was a reduction surgery and it looks pretty fake and has bothered me for some time. The tip is too high and fake looking. I need advice on where I should go in thailand. I would like an in expensive doctor. Does anyone have any suggestions?

here is a picture
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/93/facebookerase.jpg

strawberryx

Post by strawberryx » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 3:51 pm

Anyone going to Dr Pat soon?

Anymore reviews on BA and Lipo experience with Dr Pat?

poshbear

Post by poshbear » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:25 pm

i went to dr. pat to get my nose done thinking that he's not a very conservative doctor. i gave him a couple of pics that i'd like to achieve before my surgery and he agreed to give me the nose that i wanted. after the surgery, my nose looked exactly the same,just some bruising but no pain. i felt so disappointed so i told him if he could make my nose bridge n tip higher but he disagreed n he kept on avoiding my question. he even admitted that he just did very minor surgery n he didn't raise my bridge or tip. i went to another clinic in bangkok to get another nose augmentation done and the doctor said that the implant feels so thin (dr.pat's work). his clinic is 200$ less than tokai. after my 2nd nose surgery, my nose looked much higher n the tip aswell and i didn't even show any pics that i'd like to have. i feel happy now but still frustrated for wasting my money going to tokai for a nosejob with no change. also, i went at 10am for a nose surgery with dr. pat but i didn't get mine done untill 3pm.

beachlover

Post by beachlover » Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:55 pm

I had a nosejob with Dr.Pat and not happy either with the result! I'm going to korea or taiwan for a revision. Also, I find him to be unprofessional.
poshbear wrote:i went to dr. pat to get my nose done thinking that he's not a very conservative doctor. i gave him a couple of pics that i'd like to achieve before my surgery and he agreed to give me the nose that i wanted. after the surgery, my nose looked exactly the same,just some bruising but no pain. i felt so disappointed so i told him if he could make my nose bridge n tip higher but he disagreed n he kept on avoiding my question. he even admitted that he just did very minor surgery n he didn't raise my bridge or tip. i went to another clinic in bangkok to get another nose augmentation done and the doctor said that the implant feels so thin (dr.pat's work). his clinic is 200$ less than tokai. after my 2nd nose surgery, my nose looked much higher n the tip aswell and i didn't even show any pics that i'd like to have. i feel happy now but still frustrated for wasting my money going to tokai for a nosejob with no change. also, i went at 10am for a nose surgery with dr. pat but i didn't get mine done untill 3pm.

slpd123

Surgery with Dr Pat

Post by slpd123 » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 10:57 pm

Me and Friend just back on Sat 8 Aug from Bkk with nose surgery from Dr Pat @ Tokai Clinic

Just to share

(4th Aug 2009) - We reach bkk @ 11am, we decided to go to Yanhee Hospital to look for Dr Sukit. Reach there and waited around 1 hour.
Finally saw Dr Sukit (He looks like those mafia boss) with gold chain around his neck and gold watch. He seems busy. He told us that he only doing the bridge and will not do tip, we were ok with him and We paid 100baht for the consultation fee. We even scheduled the surgery the next day.

We decided to run to Tokai to seek a second opinion. We had emailed to Dr Pat before that but got no reply. He was quite patient with us and explained to us briefly on what he can achieve. He wanted us to bring photos to show him what we like to achieve.

He wanted us to pay a deposit as we said we will do the surgery the next day too (We had the intention to "aeroplane" either one doc)

We had to walk out of the clinic to discuss as we are really unsure which dr we wanted. We decided to walk in and requested some photos to see (we did request from Dr Sukit but he got none to show us).

The nurses happily show us an album with patients who did nose surgery. Not alot though but there was one lady we saw who did very beautifully by him only 2 weeks back.

We were very tired after all the traveling and we just put a SGD$50 for deposit to Dr Pat and we decided to confirm after we got back to the hotel.

(5th Aug 2009) 11.30am - We finally decided to try Dr Pat cos he was more willing to share alot of things and also to do the tip. We waited quite a while till 1pm. Was given photos to choose and Dr Pat told us the trend now is to do Korean nose.

Quite funny but he said alot of thai ppl wanted to correct their nose to korean type now.

I decided to choose a "Korean nose", I just asked Dr Pat to decide for me the look.

I got a huge nasal hump and he said need to saw it off.

I went in around 1.30pm, finished around 2.15/2.30, I cannot remember clearly. I woke up towards the end of the surgery also, which was very painful when he was sewing the stitches for me.

I did a closed incision which is at the left nostril and did not have any bandage or anything on my nose, it was bare.

Dr Pat said that in any case that the implant were to shift, I have to adjust it myself. Any implant before 1 mth can shift, after that it will be fixed (according to Dr Sukit and Dr Pat)

He got us to go back the next day after the surgery as he know that we need to fly back to Sg on the 8th Aug.

(6th Aug 2009) Went back to the clinic the next day and he check our nose again, he said is looking good and he gave us more medicine. He look very worried as we need to fly off on the 8th aug.

(7th Aug 2009) We went for a last check again, waited 1 hr and we fall alseep at his sofa on the 2nd floor. One thing we liked about him, he did not let us wait outside with other ppl, always ensure that we are place somewhere quiet. He helped us clean our wound and gave us more sterilize cotton buds. We also bought a cold pack which is 200baht each, think it helps in reducing the swelling. Dr Pat keep reminding us to email him and follow up on using email.

We also had alot of pineapple juice "Malee" brand, very hard to buy though, 7-11 dun have, only family mart. Sg dun really have pineapple juices.

It is the 5th day of the surgery now, I just clean my nostril with a alcohol cotton bud and I saw fresh blood coming out, is it normal? It is not alot though but I am abit worried. And the blood is not coming out from the left nostril where the stitches are, it is from the right side.

Nose is super swollen now and bruising around the eyes. I seems to be beaten up.

Btw, which dr to recommend to consult in sg? I need to remove my stitches 10days later. Currently getting abit worried also because I smoke and I am quite worried about any complications. What are the symptoms?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Surgery with Dr Pat

Post by aadvark » Tue, 11 Aug 2009 1:27 am

slpd123 wrote:Me and Friend just back on Sat 8 Aug from Bkk with nose surgery from Dr Pat @ Tokai Clinic

Just to share

(4th Aug 2009) - We reach bkk @ 11am, we decided to go to Yanhee Hospital to look for Dr Sukit. Reach there and waited around 1 hour.
Finally saw Dr Sukit (He looks like those mafia boss) with gold chain around his neck and gold watch. He seems busy. He told us that he only doing the bridge and will not do tip, we were ok with him and We paid 100baht for the consultation fee. We even scheduled the surgery the next day.

We decided to run to Tokai to seek a second opinion. We had emailed to Dr Pat before that but got no reply. He was quite patient with us and explained to us briefly on what he can achieve. He wanted us to bring photos to show him what we like to achieve.

He wanted us to pay a deposit as we said we will do the surgery the next day too (We had the intention to "aeroplane" either one doc)

We had to walk out of the clinic to discuss as we are really unsure which dr we wanted. We decided to walk in and requested some photos to see (we did request from Dr Sukit but he got none to show us).

The nurses happily show us an album with patients who did nose surgery. Not alot though but there was one lady we saw who did very beautifully by him only 2 weeks back.

We were very tired after all the traveling and we just put a SGD$50 for deposit to Dr Pat and we decided to confirm after we got back to the hotel.

(5th Aug 2009) 11.30am - We finally decided to try Dr Pat cos he was more willing to share alot of things and also to do the tip. We waited quite a while till 1pm. Was given photos to choose and Dr Pat told us the trend now is to do Korean nose.

Quite funny but he said alot of thai ppl wanted to correct their nose to korean type now.

I decided to choose a "Korean nose", I just asked Dr Pat to decide for me the look.

I got a huge nasal hump and he said need to saw it off.

I went in around 1.30pm, finished around 2.15/2.30, I cannot remember clearly. I woke up towards the end of the surgery also, which was very painful when he was sewing the stitches for me.

I did a closed incision which is at the left nostril and did not have any bandage or anything on my nose, it was bare.

Dr Pat said that in any case that the implant were to shift, I have to adjust it myself. Any implant before 1 mth can shift, after that it will be fixed (according to Dr Sukit and Dr Pat)

He got us to go back the next day after the surgery as he know that we need to fly back to Sg on the 8th Aug.

(6th Aug 2009) Went back to the clinic the next day and he check our nose again, he said is looking good and he gave us more medicine. He look very worried as we need to fly off on the 8th aug.

(7th Aug 2009) We went for a last check again, waited 1 hr and we fall alseep at his sofa on the 2nd floor. One thing we liked about him, he did not let us wait outside with other ppl, always ensure that we are place somewhere quiet. He helped us clean our wound and gave us more sterilize cotton buds. We also bought a cold pack which is 200baht each, think it helps in reducing the swelling. Dr Pat keep reminding us to email him and follow up on using email.

We also had alot of pineapple juice "Malee" brand, very hard to buy though, 7-11 dun have, only family mart. Sg dun really have pineapple juices.

It is the 5th day of the surgery now, I just clean my nostril with a alcohol cotton bud and I saw fresh blood coming out, is it normal? It is not alot though but I am abit worried. And the blood is not coming out from the left nostril where the stitches are, it is from the right side.

Nose is super swollen now and bruising around the eyes. I seems to be beaten up.

Btw, which dr to recommend to consult in sg? I need to remove my stitches 10days later. Currently getting abit worried also because I smoke and I am quite worried about any complications. What are the symptoms?
please avoid smoking as much as u can till the removal of the stitches. Signs of infection: swelling, pus etc
urs sounds like a major surgery, so be patient
NTUC has Ceres brand pineapple juice, try mangosteen juice too, also has anti-inflammatory properties :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 11 Aug 2009 1:28 am

beachlover wrote:I had a nosejob with Dr.Pat and not happy either with the result! I'm going to korea or taiwan for a revision. Also, I find him to be unprofessional.
poshbear wrote:i went to dr. pat to get my nose done thinking that he's not a very conservative doctor. i gave him a couple of pics that i'd like to achieve before my surgery and he agreed to give me the nose that i wanted. after the surgery, my nose looked exactly the same,just some bruising but no pain. i felt so disappointed so i told him if he could make my nose bridge n tip higher but he disagreed n he kept on avoiding my question. he even admitted that he just did very minor surgery n he didn't raise my bridge or tip. i went to another clinic in bangkok to get another nose augmentation done and the doctor said that the implant feels so thin (dr.pat's work). his clinic is 200$ less than tokai. after my 2nd nose surgery, my nose looked much higher n the tip aswell and i didn't even show any pics that i'd like to have. i feel happy now but still frustrated for wasting my money going to tokai for a nosejob with no change. also, i went at 10am for a nose surgery with dr. pat but i didn't get mine done untill 3pm.
can u recommend the other clinic? name, website, contact etc, wld like to check out some prices and ops with them too :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

penanggal

Post by penanggal » Thu, 13 Aug 2009 2:18 pm

cersepn wrote:
takuda wrote: abt height of crease and size of eyes..no doubt typically we all think that the higher your crease is..the bigger your eyes..but apparently i was corrected by another forummer that TW docs claim that you can have a low crease and big eyes. there are diff procedures like the usual epi, and stuff..but there is this ''eye widening'' procedure that is targetted at making eyes bigger..and TW docs do not do high creases to achieve huge doe eyes..not in any position to comment abt this..but the first thing that comes to my mind when someone mentions ''high crease'' it will remind me of indonesian taitais with practically a line b/w their eyes and eyebrows..it doesnt make their eyes bigger though...
Now that is interesting.. who's the forummer? cos i wanna know more also. I am quite sure that by virtue of the eye looking big, the crease is high. There's no 'escaping' it. I honestly think what that forummer meant was that the crease is not so visible, which is really what a tapered crease is, but that doesn't make the crease height any less high.

I think you're quite mixed up between the two. High crease doesn't necessarily mean you can see the crease, or the extra eyelid fold, very visibly, ala parallel style. Didn't you get your eyes cut last time? Don't your eyes look bigger after the procedure? Mine is tapered 7.5mm and my eyes look MUCH bigger and a lot nicer. So does my friend who did a 9mm.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... iaChin.jpg
http://bp2.blogger.com/_oLv0ldpBSrQ/R-i ... 0/desk.JPG
Her eyes are so not bigger eh lol. Btw, she got a parallel cut, just that with all the make up.
Hi Cersepn

Can i know where did you do your eyes? How much does it cost?
It is the same doc as your friend? Cos that is the eyes i want to achieve.

Thanks!