Singapore Expats

Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yeegf
Regular
Regular

Re: Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Post by yeegf » Sun, 19 Apr 2015 2:33 am

I was under the knife of Dr. Pat and I hate my face to this day, I have spent the equal amount trying to fix the scars he left with laser treatments. Sadly these laser treatments did not work as advertised..

I had a bulbous nose, low bridge. Wanted a more korean celebrity nose, and he said he could do it. I am pretty sure the silicone in my nose is L-Shaped. It definitely is not sharp, is very round since the surgery. It has been years already.

I told him I am not satisfied with my nose, it was not as sharp as I wanted it to be. He said if it was any sharper, the silicone will extrude throught the tip of the nose because of necrosis from the inside. So basically he knew that if the rhinoplasty was done WITHOUT AUTOLOGOUS MATERIAL (ear or rib cartilage) the implant will extrude. Are you getting the drift now?

So basically he knew he couldn't give me the results I want, he said he can do it. It just comes to show that "I will promise you anything as long as I get the money, then I will tell you it can't be done after the surgery.".

If you don't want a pointy nose, by all means visit Dr. Pat. Otherwise save enough and visit a much more reputable Doctor for Rhinoplasty (Autologous). Or you will face the agony of spending time, money with the bonus of regret and self-hate.

This is my 1-Dollar opinion which I suggest you to take. Take the opinion, not the dollar.

If you want another doctor in thailand, I recommend Dr. Nara. I have never used his service, but if he cannot do it, he will tell you. If you still want to to it, he will tell you not to regret.

Smukke33

Post by Smukke33 » Sun, 10 May 2015 12:52 am

Anybody who do have experience Jaw reduction and nose job in Tokai clinic.. Pls share it to me.. It will be a big help to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mobc1990

Post by Mobc1990 » Wed, 18 Nov 2015 1:27 am

hi guys,i am a 25 year old male,i had long been thinking of plastic surgery to improve my face but had always beat around the bushes and finding reason not to do it(eg:what if people find out and not daring enough to visit a plastic surgeon out of shame).I hope some of you here can share your experience of plastic surgery and is it very shameful for a male to go for plastic surgery,as this surgery is mostly on female?

I had always feel bad when I look at myself in the mirror so I hope after some fixing can make me feel more confident and happier with myself

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by Pal » Sat, 07 Oct 2017 10:34 pm

Just restored this thread
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

oatbar

Post by oatbar » Thu, 23 Jan 2020 1:02 am

Have you did the breast reduction surgery?
How was the outcome?