Singapore Expats

Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular

Post by madaboutplastic » Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:48 am

how would dr pat able do General Anesthesia if he doesnt have anesthethist around with him worh?

most of his surgeries are performed under "sedation". meaning its not the anesthesia that big hospitals would use for major operation.

twig

Post by twig » Sat, 08 Sep 2012 12:00 pm

Does tokai accept credit cards?

queeielz

Hi all...am interested in gg bangkok for surgery

Post by queeielz » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 2:51 am

Hi...am new to the forum...
wld like to seek help on which doctor to go to???
Had a couple of doctors on mind but wonder who to go to...kindly advice on Dr Pat from tokai if anyone had surgery with him (revisional eyelid with ptosis or double eyelid surgery,browlift,facelift)

Dr nara

Dr niwet from siam swan...

I really in need of a good doctor am also planning to go on Oct so who keen pls PM me...thanks

surfbabe

Post by surfbabe » Sun, 23 Sep 2012 3:27 pm

hi queeielz,

Am also going to bangkok next month. Have you found a good or recommended place for ur surgery? I am looking to get a dimple creation.

queeielz

Post by queeielz » Sun, 11 Nov 2012 2:30 am

Hi...u wan to contact me???
email me at [email protected]
my other friend also keen in going for dimple..me too...

hola99

Post by hola99 » Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:59 am

anyone did forehead reduction surgery before?
i saw a post mentioning that dr pat in thailand does this surgery but in his website, i cant find any information about it

vada

Post by vada » Sat, 22 Dec 2012 7:17 pm

spongebabe wrote:hi guys just want to share my Tokai experience, i went to dr pat yesterday already, im on day 2 recovery time today. I did eyebag removal, otoplasty and chin aug. Im suppose to do revision rhino but I have a bit of cough and sore throat and a bit of phlegm comes out every morning but the rest of the day nothing. I tried googling if its safe to do revision rhino if you have cough and google says its not since theres bacteria on the throat so better not do it since it will cause infection in the nose if i get a rhino.

So yesterday 10am I met dr pat, I saw his photo on the internet, he looks young on the photo but upon meeting him hes liek aguy in his late 50s or maybe early 60s. Which I think is great, the older the surgeon is, the more experienced he is. I had my 1st rhinoplasty 4 years ago and the doctor I went thru was very young shes like in her mid 30s or late 30s which I think she still lacks experienced which I should've known since it shows how ugly the nose she have done to me and she even revised it but it still looks fake and ugly. So talking w dr pat, i asked him if he can do rhino to me even thou I have cough, I was trying to test him if he will go ahead and do it or not, so he checked my throat he said i should postpone it cuz I have cough and phlegm. Hearing this I thought hes just not after the money, hes also concerned about the patient which gained my respect for him doing that and made me have more confident in doing the surgery with him.

So there I waited in the 3rd floor of the clinic till 3pm I think. When you see the reception lobby theres no people, but when you go upstairs you can see a lot women, asian women caucasians, transsexuals, getting their procedures in the surgery room. some are recovering in some rooms just resting in bed with their green lab gown. When it was my turn I wasnt really scared since I did my nose before I know how the thing goes already, but if maybe if its my first time to get surgery Id be scared as hell. I was also praying that I wont wake up during the surgery, greatfully I didnt wake up. Before I was put to sleep the last thing I remember dr pat was like drawing a line under my chin and he has this ruler measuring it and in less than a minute I feel asleed and I felt absolutely nothing. The nurse said the procedure took 2 and a half hours. When I woke up I heard them saying its finished its finished. Then lyin down on the bed they took me on the room where I stayed for 1 night. I think if youll do multiple procedures better for you to sleep there for 1 night. I asked dr pat before if i can sleep there after the surgery he said yes but only for a night.

After the surgery the chin implant felt like nothing no pain, its the ears thats painful its like someone is pinching your ears constantly, til now its painful but the chin its like I never did it theres just no pain til now. The eyebag removal my lower eyelids are still swollen, theres some blood on my left eye tho not painful.

The next morning I decided to go back to my hotel. Dr pat went in our room around 11am he checked me and also another lady who got a boob job which I shared the room with. I asked him when I can get the stitches removed he said on Sunday after that he left. Hes a busy man. I stayed on Sananwan Palace thanks to the guy who recommended it here. But on my first day in bangkok I stayed in Romance Inn the on dr pat told me where I can stay. He said its near the clinic its cheap but the service is not so good. When I stayed there its like more of a motel not an inn hehe. I wont complain about the place but one thing that would make you move out of that place is theres no food. No resto. I think its just a place where people sleep overnight. Not a place to stay for long term.

So before I left the clinic, the nurse there cleaned my ears, blood dripped on my left side which made me panicked a bit since im really afraid of blood hehe. But it was fine. The staff are quite caring. So far, seeing my face in the mirror, my ears are quite pinned down, I love the chin though its still swelling but it looks good already. The eyebags the right side is almost swelling down, I still cant tell how will it look like. So far, maybe after a week I can tell how the results will be will it be good or bad. Overall so far, I feel dr Pat and his staff did a great job. ;)
Hi Spongebabe, am also looking at doing a chin implant. Saw quite a couple of posts Dr Pat, Tokai. Is yours done on internal (lower lip) or external (under the chin) incision? And how was the recovery process?

jesshlh

Post by jesshlh » Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:19 am

Hi,
Anyone can sheare more Dr Pat service ?
Im planning to do eyebags removal and dimple creation in end march?
Looking travel buddy ?
Pls PM me at [email protected]
Thanks

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:27 pm

Hi, is there anyone plan to go for PS in tokai clinic? I might be going at the end of this year.

student23

Post by student23 » Sun, 10 Aug 2014 11:04 am

is anyone going down this weekend? will be visiting dr pat on 15th! haven't booked hotel yet though...not sure which is suitable

student23

Post by student23 » Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:29 pm

Just visited his clinic and am impressed by the facilities/nurses. Dr pat himself was quite nice also. Did my jaw implant through under chin incision - anyone did it this way also? All my research from googling only indicated that jaw implant can only be done via intra-oral incision.

hope all goes well for tmr's checkup. still swollen like an elephant now

Peony_26

Post by Peony_26 » Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:21 am

Hi hope you're doing fine. I am thinking of having my chin implant with him, through under chin incision also. I worry about the scar. How long is the incision?

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Re: Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Post by yeegf » Wed, 26 Nov 2014 2:33 pm

If you have a stubby nose, and you wish to make it sharper. I do not recommend visiting plastic surgeons in thailand, especially in Tokai Clinic. Not unless they perform autologous rhinoplasty with rib or ear cartilage. You cannot achieve a sharp nose with silicone/goretex/plastics. Even if you do, the foreign material under your nose's skin will extrude or cause skin necrosis. Go google it.

I did my surgery at Tokai clinic, bridge is high, but the nose is not sharp. I regret to this day. Pay peanuts get monkey.

Any idea why silicone rhinoplasty is cheaper? Because it is easy to do. Cut a hole under the nose, stuff the silicone in, stitch it up. While rhinoplasty with cartilage is much more difficult as the cartilage needs to be cut and moulded into shape on top of the silicone.

Go figure.

Google "plastic surgery breast implants extrusion" or "plastic surgery rhinoplasty extrusion"

I am planning a visit to Korea BK Plastic Surgery Hospital, they quoted me "- Secondary rhinoplasty: 5,000-6,000 USD", it's a revision rhinoplasty, and it's by a Korean Surgeon who is going to perform autologous rhinoplasty. It will be worth every penny.

Utopia3D

Post by Utopia3D » Mon, 29 Dec 2014 3:24 pm

Anyone want to share their experience with Jaw Augmentation with Dr. Pat? I have seen the before and after photos on his website and I am somewhat let down. I am wishing to get a more defined and chiseled jawline. Based on what I read on this thread, he appears to be a conservative doctor. I am not sure he is the right one for the job. The fact that I read he does the implants using the extraoral method does not sit well with me (possible scarring).

Janize

Post by Janize » Sun, 25 Jan 2015 9:23 pm

Hi,

Thought of doing double eyelid with Dr Chi in mid of the year, anyone also going ?