Singapore Expats

Tokai Clinic (Thailand)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
zalis

Post by zalis » Sat, 28 Jan 2012 9:22 pm

Any recommendation to solve uneven skin tone / freckles. Been using so many products but unsuccessful.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:55 am

spongebabe wrote:hi guys just want to share my Tokai experience, i went to dr pat yesterday already, im on day 2 recovery time today. I did eyebag removal, otoplasty and chin aug. Im suppose to do revision rhino but I have a bit of cough and sore throat and a bit of phlegm comes out every morning but the rest of the day nothing. I tried googling if its safe to do revision rhino if you have cough and google says its not since theres bacteria on the throat so better not do it since it will cause infection in the nose if i get a rhino.

So yesterday 10am I met dr pat, I saw his photo on the internet, he looks young on the photo but upon meeting him hes liek aguy in his late 50s or maybe early 60s. Which I think is great, the older the surgeon is, the more experienced he is. I had my 1st rhinoplasty 4 years ago and the doctor I went thru was very young shes like in her mid 30s or late 30s which I think she still lacks experienced which I should've known since it shows how ugly the nose she have done to me and she even revised it but it still looks fake and ugly. So talking w dr pat, i asked him if he can do rhino to me even thou I have cough, I was trying to test him if he will go ahead and do it or not, so he checked my throat he said i should postpone it cuz I have cough and phlegm. Hearing this I thought hes just not after the money, hes also concerned about the patient which gained my respect for him doing that and made me have more confident in doing the surgery with him.

So there I waited in the 3rd floor of the clinic till 3pm I think. When you see the reception lobby theres no people, but when you go upstairs you can see a lot women, asian women caucasians, transsexuals, getting their procedures in the surgery room. some are recovering in some rooms just resting in bed with their green lab gown. When it was my turn I wasnt really scared since I did my nose before I know how the thing goes already, but if maybe if its my first time to get surgery Id be scared as hell. I was also praying that I wont wake up during the surgery, greatfully I didnt wake up. Before I was put to sleep the last thing I remember dr pat was like drawing a line under my chin and he has this ruler measuring it and in less than a minute I feel asleed and I felt absolutely nothing. The nurse said the procedure took 2 and a half hours. When I woke up I heard them saying its finished its finished. Then lyin down on the bed they took me on the room where I stayed for 1 night. I think if youll do multiple procedures better for you to sleep there for 1 night. I asked dr pat before if i can sleep there after the surgery he said yes but only for a night.

After the surgery the chin implant felt like nothing no pain, its the ears thats painful its like someone is pinching your ears constantly, til now its painful but the chin its like I never did it theres just no pain til now. The eyebag removal my lower eyelids are still swollen, theres some blood on my left eye tho not painful.

The next morning I decided to go back to my hotel. Dr pat went in our room around 11am he checked me and also another lady who got a boob job which I shared the room with. I asked him when I can get the stitches removed he said on Sunday after that he left. Hes a busy man. I stayed on Sananwan Palace thanks to the guy who recommended it here. But on my first day in bangkok I stayed in Romance Inn the on dr pat told me where I can stay. He said its near the clinic its cheap but the service is not so good. When I stayed there its like more of a motel not an inn hehe. I wont complain about the place but one thing that would make you move out of that place is theres no food. No resto. I think its just a place where people sleep overnight. Not a place to stay for long term.

So before I left the clinic, the nurse there cleaned my ears, blood dripped on my left side which made me panicked a bit since im really afraid of blood hehe. But it was fine. The staff are quite caring. So far, seeing my face in the mirror, my ears are quite pinned down, I love the chin though its still swelling but it looks good already. The eyebags the right side is almost swelling down, I still cant tell how will it look like. So far, maybe after a week I can tell how the results will be will it be good or bad. Overall so far, I feel dr Pat and his staff did a great job. ;)
@spongebabe good that you went to him in the end. you should be pleased, if not satisfied with the result :)

do crop some photos and let us see your beautiful transformation if you have the time! :)

sparklebabe

Post by sparklebabe » Tue, 21 Feb 2012 6:40 pm

Is there a wait list at Tokai? I want to go there in March and haven't booked my airfare yet as I'm still waiting for Dr. Pat's answer to my questions by email. Will he be fully booked by now and thru March?

chevy_gal

Post by chevy_gal » Thu, 01 Mar 2012 4:35 pm

Hi,
Im planning to go BKK Tokai Clinic Dr Pat for simple facial enhancement surgery & maybe lipo.
Have sent email with my concerns and i find him quite trustable and experienced. His prices are also quite cheap! (didnt compare with other doctors though) The location is also convenient. I wanna a fuss free surgery.
Intend to go during mid april 2012 after the 14th, anyone interested to go together? I need a partner, my gf cant make it.
Please PM me.

aglitter

BA with dr pat

Post by aglitter » Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:56 pm

hi was wondering if anyone did BA with dr pat recently? looks like many went for facial touchups instead. is dr pats' skills in BA okay, i.e looks natural with no complications?

if dr pat is more specialized in ENT then maybe I shld find another PS for my BA....

anyone can advise? thanks in advance!

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:23 am

i think dr pat is ENT certified ( and facial plastics )

but he did my cousin boob job and everyone loves her boobs.

i highly recommend dr pat for surgery and i just back from nose fillers

hes very professional

sparklebabe

Post by sparklebabe » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 4:27 pm

I did my BA with Dr. Pat before and I wasn't satisfied with the results. While he took pics of my before boobs, lots of people were watching me, no privacy at all and very unprofessional. Felt like I was modelling for a playboy magazine. They took some after pics too and same no privacy experience with another doctor/assistant guy watching, so embarassing. Also, I had my period for like 2 wks on and then 2 wks on again for 2 months. I think I bled internally after the BA and my right arm was swollen for a while like a baloon eventhough I'm normally so skinny. I don't recommend him for nosejob either as he made me pick some pics from the magazines for my desired noses but when I woke up after the surgery, nothing changed on my nose at all. I was considering him for a chin job because he's located in BKK but I changed my mind.

aglitter

Post by aglitter » Sat, 07 Apr 2012 8:17 pm

sparklebabe wrote:I did my BA with Dr. Pat before and I wasn't satisfied with the results. While he took pics of my before boobs, lots of people were watching me, no privacy at all and very unprofessional. Felt like I was modelling for a playboy magazine. They took some after pics too and same no privacy experience with another doctor/assistant guy watching, so embarassing. Also, I had my period for like 2 wks on and then 2 wks on again for 2 months. I think I bled internally after the BA and my right arm was swollen for a while like a baloon eventhough I'm normally so skinny. I don't recommend him for nosejob either as he made me pick some pics from the magazines for my desired noses but when I woke up after the surgery, nothing changed on my nose at all. I was considering him for a chin job because he's located in BKK but I changed my mind.
Hi sparklebabe,
but how was the results of the BA? did you see a doctor for your swollen right arm and other than the service and the arm swelling, are you happy with your implants now?

vanet_00

Interested! Need advice!

Post by vanet_00 » Tue, 01 May 2012 1:34 pm

Hi people,

I am new and interested in getting a nose job.
Any recommendations?
Anyone care to share experience and advice?
Also, anyone going to do? Travel together?
Please help! Thanks lots! :)

K515

Fat transfer from latheral thigh to boobs

Post by K515 » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:36 am

Hi there,
Anyone have experience with Dr Pat from Tokai clinic in doing fats transfer from the latheral thigh to boobs? Was making an appt w him to be done in aug 2012. Or do anyone have any other DR to recommend in BKK?

Thanks!

faithbogus

Cheek implant

Post by faithbogus » Wed, 11 Jul 2012 1:50 am

Been 3 weeks since my cheek implant with Dr pat..my right nostril and upper lip is still numb and not able to move...is this norm? Dr pat suggest I wait and he say he is sure he didn't damage the nerves...how?anyone pls advice or share ur experience..many thanks!

spongebabe

Re: Cheek implant

Post by spongebabe » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:39 am

seriously? hope you get well. BDW when they do cheeck implant how do they put the implant? wheres the incision?

Im like 6 months post op now and im quite satisfied with the results. However, I want to go back to dr pat since my otoplasty, the stitches were removed here in sg in raffles clinic and im not sure if the doc removed all my stitches. Im not even sure if the doc knows how to remove the sttches since when I told here I had otoplasty she said what? Like she dont even know that lol.

But she did managed to remove the stitches took like an hour and was painful as hell than the surgery itself. I cried alot so she gave me anesthesia in my ear to remove the stitches.

But the funny thing is when I touch behind my left ear, theres like stitches underneath the skin those hard stitches, dont even know what are those so Id like to go back to dr pat to check but I have no time and vl these days.

Lastly not sure if the scars should really look like that but it looks so macabre hehe. Now im not sure if I should tie my hair all the way back cuz im conscious if people see the back of my ear it has all those nasty scars. But front side it looks fine.

:?

faithbogus wrote:Been 3 weeks since my cheek implant with Dr pat..my right nostril and upper lip is still numb and not able to move...is this norm? Dr pat suggest I wait and he say he is sure he didn't damage the nerves...how?anyone pls advice or share ur experience..many thanks!

faithbogus

Post by faithbogus » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 5:40 pm

He cut from the gum and insert the silicon in.

twig

Post by twig » Sat, 11 Aug 2012 7:39 pm

Hie

Anyone had Breasts augumenation done by dr pat?
According to him, Surgery and general anesthesia is performed in his clinic and after that I'm suppose to be able to walk back after a few hours to my hotel. I would really appreciate some information on this.

I'm a little skeptical.... My gf who did her BA thru under arm incision says its damnnn painful. And u won't be able to move arms and feel groggy and weak.. She did it with dr Nara at a hospital with one night stay.

I had general anesthesia before for my rhinoplasty in a hospital in taiwan n I remember when I woke up, I was so tired n groggy I just want to go back to sleep. I can't imagine having to make my way back to my hotel with no after care...

Some feedback would be great. TIA

Janize

eyebag surgery

Post by Janize » Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:09 am

I had eyebag surgery last week. The procedure is quite fast. I was on general anesthesia and the operation took about 15minutes. I don't really feel anything painful. Probably slight pain on my eyeball because there was some pressure on it. Also, there a burning smell when Dr Pat did the cutting I suppose. Actually, I didnt exactly ask what he would be doing to my eyebag except cutting my lower eyelid to withdraw the fat. I was afraid I back out if I know the exact procedure. After the operation, I was left in a room to compress my eyes and rest while he took on another surgery. The effect was immediate except that there was some yellow pus and alittle blood. I have no eyebag for the next few days..

However, I think I blow my nose too hard yesterday. My left eye isswollen until now. Anyone encounter the same situation as me? :cry: I have emailed Dr Pat for advice but he yet to reply.. Anyone got any remedy ?