Quoted from the Previous Post..
The interview was held by an agency:-
(1) Go through the 1st interview where I did not fill up any online form. Once they have selected me, they invited me to attend a briefing next day and inform us to fill up the online form.
Therefore, for that interview, I just bring along my resume, copy of my certificates, 1 full length photo, and 1 passport size photo. (Please do remember to bring your original documents and certs...just in case they need it to verify).
(2) After that, they will have another interview in different weeks where the interviewer is from overseas. During my time, they were from New Zealand and Eygt. The interview is similar with the 1st interview, group disccusion,height measurement, skin fixtures (teeth must be clean and white). But the wear is more formal with suit (for guys). Don't forget to smile as well.
(3) After the 1st interview, they will announce the result and continue for english test. Their english test has 2 portion, one is multiple choices and another one is essay writing. Thus, do allocate your time well to finish the exam. Tips...focus on multiple choices, you have to pass 32/40 and essay writing, simple will do (don't over stress). Normally they will guide you during the breifing about the interview round.
(4) After the English test, there will be 1:1 interview, where you are requested to answer the questions raised by the interviewer. They also will have personality test where to test your emotions thinking whether you are suitable to become crew.
(5) If you are successful, you will be invited to medical check up and photo shooting.
Wish you all the best.