I think Ballzaction and Black Bear Sky Dive are no longer doing sky diving. I sent both emails, but didn't get any replies.
I have contacted another Sky Diving shop (Titan Dive Team), and the guy promised to come back with a quote, so I don't have much details except for
- It will be somewhere in Johor. The guy can arrange for transaport to pick us up in Singapore, if there are sufficient people
- It will be over a weekend. Sat will be the theory course (half day, PM), and Sun will be the day we "Jump". The whole thing should be over around 3 - 4 PM.
- The plane they used is Chester (something), and it seats 2 jumper each time.
- The height is about 3,000 to 4,000 feet.
- They don't have any death casualty (yet). Important information! At least for me...
- More info on this shop can be found http://www.titandiveteam.com/SKY_page.htm
Tentaively, I have about 3-4 people who are interested, and we are looking at somewhere around November. Titan does static, but I know they have a tandem instructor. He is not always around, so if you are keen to do tandem, we might need to fit around his schedule. Let me know if you are still interested!