Singapore Expats Forum

Ladies over 35

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
miko3

Re: Ladies over 35

Postby miko3 » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:12 pm

JMEL wrote:Are there any ladies in the 35-40 ish age group out there? Although I am open to meeting friends of any age I always feel old when I go out these days and would love to make some friends in my own age group.

I'm here with husband (no kids yet) UK/39 years old. We live on the East Coast

Hope to hear from some of you soon

Jules :D

==================
Hi Jules and ladies
I'm fm Japan and it's almost 1 year since I came here and I would like to make new firends with my same age ( my age is 38).
Looking forward to next gathering. :)

jess0101

Re: Ladies over 35

Postby jess0101 » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:51 pm

Hi,Jules and other sisters
I m 26 yrs old married chinese female,i dont care what is the age of my friends,as long as we can communicate well is ok,some of my friends r also 35s' years old and above,hmm just ignore the age,lets hang out together.
Regards
Jess

roz3005

Postby roz3005 » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 4:25 pm

serenac wrote:Hi Ladies
Happy New Year!

I've just moved to Singapore from the UK. My hubby [Andy] is working here for the next 2 years. Im 36 and no children. It would be lovely to meet up and make some new friends.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Serena

:D

Hi

Im from UK 38 no kids yet and been here 9 months following husbands job. Get a bit bored sometimes so would be good to meet people around my age.

Carrington

Postby Carrington » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:13 am

Hello ladies, just wondering if anyone was interested in getting together one night next week for a drink? We never did all manage to meet up the other time.
PM me if you are interested and we can arrange something (btw I am female, from the UK, mid 30s, married) Look forward to meeting some ladies over 35!

Carrington

Postby Carrington » Tue, 31 Mar 2009 1:34 pm

Good morning ladies

The ladies from the other board are having their monthly get-together this wednesday night 1st April. If you want to come along then you can get details by going to the expatsingapore board/social & entertainment messages

:D

babilon

Friday night?

Postby babilon » Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm 37 female and would love to join if you have something on Friday night... If you don't... let me know when you have something.

Thanks.

jay_cee

Postby jay_cee » Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:23 pm

Hi ladies, just moved here a week ago with my partner and our 3 yr old daughter. Would also love to meet other ladies to hang out with in Singapore... so please count me in on the next gathering.