Liposuction

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Post Reply
Jenova
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: vaser High Def

Post by Jenova » Tue, 15 Sep 2009 6:05 pm

perhaps76 wrote:Hi ,

My doctor recommended me to do following :

Vaser Lipo High Def - $4500
Love handle/back - $1000
lipoaugmentation - $800 ( Gynecomastia treatment to enhance male breast outline )


I'm male and only have some tummy issue . Just wonder is fat transfer safe ? and the cost are reasonable ? What do you think about Vaser Hi Def ? Cheers .
hi, which doc is it? mine was very bad. i did twice on my tummy but it's still big and flabby.

channel5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun, 10 May 2009 2:32 am

Post by channel5 » Thu, 17 Sep 2009 8:45 pm

i had vaser lipo in one clinic in singapore.
very bad results.
my arms are out of shape. very ugly. lipo already still cant wear sleevless cos my arms looks damn weird.
plus the doc is quite rude in my opinion.
i would suggest to consider bangkok or something,. they are more experienced i think

Li Huan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 6:09 pm
Location: singapore
Contact:

never like or dare try that

Post by Li Huan » Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:58 pm

I will never never never try that... any form of surgery still has some risk :shock: . And worse, not sustainable. Rather go for simple ways to lose weight or stay slim. :)

channel5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun, 10 May 2009 2:32 am

Re: vaser High Def

Post by channel5 » Sun, 20 Sep 2009 9:30 pm

Jenova wrote:
perhaps76 wrote:Hi ,

My doctor recommended me to do following :

Vaser Lipo High Def - $4500
Love handle/back - $1000
lipoaugmentation - $800 ( Gynecomastia treatment to enhance male breast outline )


I'm male and only have some tummy issue . Just wonder is fat transfer safe ? and the cost are reasonable ? What do you think about Vaser Hi Def ? Cheers .
hi, which doc is it? mine was very bad. i did twice on my tummy but it's still big and flabby.
which clinic did you go to? was it the one with 3 docs?

huskyjude
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:52 am

Post by huskyjude » Sun, 18 Oct 2009 8:05 am

anyone has arm compression garment, size s, please pm me! Thanks.

trudywee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 6:53 am

Re: never like or dare try that

Post by trudywee » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:55 am

Li Huan wrote:I will never never never try that... any form of surgery still has some risk :shock: . And worse, not sustainable. Rather go for simple ways to lose weight or stay slim. :)
Can you advise which clinic you go to?

cammomiley
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 3:44 pm

Post by cammomiley » Sun, 03 Apr 2011 3:48 pm

Hi,

Was searching for liposuction when I came upon this thread.

Anyone got any good doctors/ clinics in Singapore to recommend?

TIA!

prayer
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 5:05 pm

Lipo in Medan

Post by prayer » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 3:45 pm

I'm going in June to Medan to look for Dr Arthur again.
Interested, please email to me at prayerjan@gmail.com, maybe we can plan to go together:)

confused soul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:16 am

cosmetic surgery

Post by confused soul » Tue, 26 Apr 2011 6:56 pm

maycandy wrote:beauty queen,

you can hv 'china' barley water for reduce water retention and can hv tian qi pills for reducing bruise. vit c and protein is help for recovery also. use some warm cloth apply on bruise / swollen area. use yunnan baiyao spray (apply on bruise and swollen area help too.

i'm quite sastified wt my result as only 1 month but it seem i lost 10 kgs.

still consider for 2nd lipo for arms and tummy, as a bit scared of effect my health
hi i am new to this forum and have been considering lipo for outer thighs. confused as to where to go. I was considering Dr Huang from paragon and TLC. Dont know which one to trust. can you please help me by telling your experiences and the fee.

Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:55 pm

Post by Hmd » Sun, 01 May 2011 11:49 am

Initially, wanted to go to Dr A***** but was very dissapointed with the service. If gonna pay in SGD, might as well do it in Spore or do it elsewhere which provides better service.

Uniqn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Uniqn » Wed, 18 May 2011 3:21 pm

Hmd wrote:Initially, wanted to go to Dr A***** but was very dissapointed with the service. If gonna pay in SGD, might as well do it in Singapore or do it elsewhere which provides better service.

Hi Hmd, I'm thinking of going to Dr Arthur...I wonder if we are refering to the same person...may I know why you are disappointed with the service? Do you mind sharin your experience with me?

Thanks ~! =)
If you'e asked to do anything, do it sowell that even when you are not around, your work will speak for you.

cammomiley
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 3:44 pm

Post by cammomiley » Thu, 19 May 2011 3:33 pm

Anyone tried TCS Clinic?

Am thinking of breast augmentation with them too.

Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:55 pm

Post by Hmd » Sat, 21 May 2011 12:24 pm

Uniqn wrote:
Hmd wrote:Initially, wanted to go to Dr A***** but was very dissapointed with the service. If gonna pay in SGD, might as well do it in Singapore or do it elsewhere which provides better service.

Hi Hmd, I'm thinking of going to Dr Arthur...I wonder if we are refering to the same person...may I know why you are disappointed with the service? Do you mind sharin your experience with me?

Thanks ~! =)
Replied :)

cammomiley
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 3:44 pm

Post by cammomiley » Mon, 23 May 2011 1:52 pm

Can you share your bad experience with Dr Arthur with me too?
Hmd wrote:
Uniqn wrote:
Hmd wrote:Initially, wanted to go to Dr A***** but was very dissapointed with the service. If gonna pay in SGD, might as well do it in Singapore or do it elsewhere which provides better service.

Hi Hmd, I'm thinking of going to Dr Arthur...I wonder if we are refering to the same person...may I know why you are disappointed with the service? Do you mind sharin your experience with me?

Thanks ~! =)
Replied :)

Jenniferblink
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Jenniferblink » Thu, 26 May 2011 9:06 pm

my friend had her liposuction abd, thigh by dr colin two months ago. now she can wear low cut tight jeans. so sexy!!! she said the surgery not as pain as she thought . she even went to work on her third surgery day! :)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest