Singapore Expats Forum

Liposuction

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
beautyqueen3112
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 02 Aug 2008

Postby beautyqueen3112 » Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:22 pm

maycandy,
i'm taking e.excel millenium too. my front thighs had 6 incisions. all heal well only left one near private area need to take good care cos it's wet. today's is 3rd week after surgery, so far only 0.5 inch loss. Dr Jim told me final result is 3 to 6 months. hope to see more significant results soon. did you diet after lipo?

xerox
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun, 23 Jul 2006

Postby xerox » Sun, 16 Nov 2008 8:57 pm

I'm actually thinking of doing my vaser lipo with Dr. Jim as well..

How much does it cost to do one area? I consulted Dr. M from TLC before and she told me 2 areas are 6000 and 1 area is 3500. With Dr Calvin it's 4000 per area....

Do you guys think Dr. Jim is experienced enough to perform this surgery?

Also, what is the approximate downtime... as I'm thinking to do my arms and thighs at the same time... and I heard that I might not be able to wear short sleeves for at least 3 mths? :( I saw the video from TLC website and it freaked me out completely :o Is it really that painfuL??? sorry ... stupid questions asked...

Did anybody do arm lipo before? Can share your story? Thanks =)

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:09 pm

beautyqueen3112 wrote:maycandy,
so far so good. bruising and swelling has gone down a lot. coming to 3rd week this Friday. i can see my thighs are in better shape now. Dr Jim has done a great job! the nurses in TLC clinic are caring too. No regret to do it at the TLC clinic. I still have water retention problem, can see from the swollen feet. i went back to the clinic for ultrasound and dressing this evening, i have a wound not healing good. do you take vit c? 500mg or 1000mg per tablet one? i'll go for drainage massage as recommended by a forum member. how about you? any significant inches loss? do you wear your garment 24 hours? if so, have you changed it to 2nd stage garment?


hi beautyqueen,
were u the one who did at JB KALO b4?
never too late to change!

Ms.Sylvia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 22 Sep 2008

Postby Ms.Sylvia » Tue, 25 Nov 2008 4:37 pm

Er.........just sharing what I have encountered with some of the silent forumers here. Look for other doctors but not the one in Far East Shopping centre for liposuction. :roll:

erichoks
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 27 Nov 2008

Postby erichoks » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 2:26 pm

hi all, happen to saw your conversation regarding liposuction topic.

i can see that most of you who have gone through liposuction have benefited from it, which is a good sign.

just a question (out of curiosity): did you all find an alternative way to slim down? such as like going slimming centre for treatment?

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Thu, 27 Nov 2008 5:49 pm

Ms.Sylvia wrote:Er.........just sharing what I have encountered with some of the silent forumers here. Look for other doctors but not the one in Far East Shopping centre for liposuction. :roll:


Hi what makes u say so? Kindly elaborate
never too late to change!

lil_tiger
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 05 Feb 2009

Postby lil_tiger » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:53 pm

hi, im new to this website...i just wanted to know has anyone had a two time procedure done on their thighs? dose the back of the thigh procedure recovery time hurt more? or the front of the thigh?

impasokitsch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 10 Feb 2009

LIPO

Postby impasokitsch » Tue, 10 Feb 2009 2:09 am

hi all, i am 28 Male, i am about 1.72 cm tall. weighing 65kg..

I am not fat but since age of 23-24, i kept eating and exercise less. Now i got a tummy and some waistfats which i find it disturbing recently. my waist is about 31-32, should i go for gym training to try slim down or go the highway toward lipo and shorten duration?
does the price of the surgery depends on how fat u are? =) if in my case, will it be cheaper or what? pls advise me

erichoks
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 27 Nov 2008

Re: LIPO

Postby erichoks » Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:43 am

impasokitsch wrote:hi all, i am 28 Male, i am about 1.72 cm tall. weighing 65kg..

I am not fat but since age of 23-24, i kept eating and exercise less. Now i got a tummy and some waistfats which i find it disturbing recently. my waist is about 31-32, should i go for gym training to try slim down or go the highway toward lipo and shorten duration?
does the price of the surgery depends on how fat u are? =) if in my case, will it be cheaper or what? pls advise me


hey, i would recommend you to go for gym training and / or slimming centre for get rid of your waistfats and tummy. these are safer and gurantee no side effect after undergoing all these.

no doubt that you will see significant results after lipo, but majority of the patients will suffer some side effects after going through lipo. thus, in the end you will get what you want (slimmer waist) but will be living in pain with all the side effect in the future.

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 24 Feb 2009 8:26 pm

maycandy wrote:beauty queen,

you can hv 'china' barley water for reduce water retention and can hv tian qi pills for reducing bruise. vit c and protein is help for recovery also. use some warm cloth apply on bruise / swollen area. use yunnan baiyao spray (apply on bruise and swollen area help too.

i'm quite sastified wt my result as only 1 month but it seem i lost 10 kgs.

still consider for 2nd lipo for arms and tummy, as a bit scared of effect my health


Hi candy,

Is it that you will only see weight loss 1 month after your liposuction?
I just did mine with Dr Nara on 14 Feb, now is 24 Feb and i still feel very hard on my thigh and bruise swollen still have not gone down.

How long you take to deswell?
Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm very depress like Beautyqueen before..... :cry:

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 24 Feb 2009 8:31 pm

beautyqueen3112 wrote:maycandy,
so far so good. bruising and swelling has gone down a lot. coming to 3rd week this Friday. i can see my thighs are in better shape now. Dr Jim has done a great job! the nurses in TLC clinic are caring too. No regret to do it at the TLC clinic. I still have water retention problem, can see from the swollen feet. i went back to the clinic for ultrasound and dressing this evening, i have a wound not healing good. do you take vit c? 500mg or 1000mg per tablet one? i'll go for drainage massage as recommended by a forum member. how about you? any significant inches loss? do you wear your garment 24 hours? if so, have you changed it to 2nd stage garment?


Hi, Ms Beautyqueen,

May I know how is your bruising and swelling? by how many weeks then it totall deswell, now I have problem walking because of the inner thigh so hard and swollen.

I take more time to walk to mrt to take train to work. I'm so scare and down like how you feel at first.

Please give me some tips. I got a compression garment bought at those push cart at suntec, from Japan. very tight, can't really pull up, have to force, but my bruises very painful.

I saw you gals post like first stage garment and 2nd stage garment, where did you all get it from? :cry:

beautyqueen3112
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 02 Aug 2008

Postby beautyqueen3112 » Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:22 pm

Hi, macaronincheeze,
I took about 3 to 4 weeks go back to the normal activity. When and where did you done your vaser? whole thighs? my package included 1st stage garment. how about you?

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:28 pm

beautyqueen3112 wrote:Hi, macaronincheeze,
I took about 3 to 4 weeks go back to the normal activity. When and where did you done your vaser? whole thighs? my package included 1st stage garment. how about you?


Hi Beautyqueen,
I did at hatyai, they did not include any garment for me. I bought at those push cart where they sell japanese products. I'm now wearing it. Do you have any recommendation?

Wow you take 3 to 4 weeks be get back to normal, did you got the inner thigh swollen and can't walk properly effect like me?

So how is your thigh now? looks good? I hope I could wear shorts. LOL... :wink:

sunzhine30
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed, 24 Dec 2008

RE: Amaris B

Postby sunzhine30 » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 3:57 pm

Hi babes, have anyone done lipo with Dr Ivan Phua at Amaris B?

beautyqueen3112
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 02 Aug 2008

Postby beautyqueen3112 » Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:50 pm

Hi, macaronincheeze,
tI think the best brand is Design Veronique. perhaps you can purchase online thru www.designveronique.com
how big was your thighs before vaser? do you know how much fat has been extracted? you done the whole thighs or just inner thighs. would it be cheaper to do vaser in hatyai?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests