Singapore Expats

Liposuction

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
K515

Post by K515 » Fri, 06 Jul 2012 3:39 pm

Hi there,

Anyone have experience with Dr Pat (BKK) from Tokai clinic in doing fats transfer from the latheral thigh to boobs? Was making an appt w him to be done in aug 2012 but heard some bad reviews on his job. Or do anyone have any other Doctor in BKK to recommend in BKK?

Thanks!
**URGENT

lonerjas

Post by lonerjas » Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:16 pm

been think abt Lipo very very long... recently finally got some budget to do something hehe...

i am so stuck to do just thighs in Sg ( which i know doct here exp n not pro ) or shld i troublesome abit go BKK for consult then do at BKK.

BKK my budget can do more area thighs , abod , love handles.. mayb can do bust fuller abit if budget n timing allow... haha.

babydiscus

Post by babydiscus » Tue, 04 Sep 2012 5:12 pm

Hi, I'm thinking of doing calf lipo with Dr Arthur. Lousia, can share how bad is your swelling and pain level for calf lipo?

lonerjas

Post by lonerjas » Wed, 05 Sep 2012 4:17 pm

I have decided to go medan le.. Booked appt on 21sep this mth... very excited as there is barely 2weeks aprt. hubby tagging me so i got company :)

babydiscus

Post by babydiscus » Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:17 am

Hi lonerjas...I'm going this week. Doing my abs although my main prob areas are thighs and calves. Hardly see anyone do calves...so wanna do more homework before I take the plunge. :)

lonerjas

Post by lonerjas » Mon, 10 Sep 2012 4:30 pm

babydiscus:

update me ur journey.. i also excited yet worried lol.

I bought the Arnica montanna from pharmacy le, nx wk start eating. Bought my compression garment from Nouvelle reaching today or tml

babydiscus

Post by babydiscus » Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:04 am

Hi, lonerjas...I've actually done arms in Medan before. Be prepared for severe swelling. Although doc took less than 1 litre from my arms, my arms swelled 1 inch bigger than pre-op and I weighed 2.1kg more after surgery. My swelling subsided rapidly after 1st week...gone back to pre-op size and pre-op weight by end of 2nd week. Gone down 1 inch 1 month after. No weight loss though. Doc just replace fats with water. So don't get too alarmed and depressed if you see yourself bigger than pre-op in the first 2 weeks.

lonerjas

Post by lonerjas » Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:48 am

thanks for the advise.. alittle excited and anxious abt it.. my appt is coming friday.. Arms only swell 1 inch ah..

but i am preapre will gd compression garments hehe i doin thigs n hips hehe

babydiscus

Post by babydiscus » Wed, 19 Sep 2012 3:59 pm

Hi lonerjas

Good luck for your surgery! I came back for my abs surgery last week. Abs lipo is not painful at all...swelling also not as bad as arms. Arms will swell until the skin is very tight and uncomfortable. Swelling 1 inch bigger than pre-op for arms is considered bad since this is a small area. With arms, half a inch loss/gain will be very obvious compared to other areas.

I've some swelling for abs as well but its not painful and skin doesn't felt tight. Maybe its because after 2 pregnancies, my skin not as taut in the tummy region. Tomorrow is my one week mark.

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Post by Rie Michiko » Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:45 pm

I'm going to Dr Arthur in March to do my calves. Anyone did calves lipo with him before?

Quinny

Re: Liposuction and Fats Transfer with Dr Arthur Tjandra

Post by Quinny » Thu, 25 Apr 2013 8:58 am

prayer wrote:
cseet wrote:Hi,

I'm new here... I'm interested in liposuction from my thighs and then inject back to my breast... Would I be able to inject up to 2 cup sizes? I'm currently a 34-A.
Dear , I was flat and now at least I'm cup A now.
Should be no problem to increase to 2 cup sizes however you need to go 2 or 3 trip as if inject too fast and too much in the area, the fat will die.
I did with Dr Arthur Tjandra in Medan. He is well know in liposuction and he is good with fat transfer too . So you can lipo your thighs or any other area if you are not satisfy and transfer the fats to your butts , breast or even your eye area if the area is sunken.
Feel free to email to me at [email protected] if you need to know more.
Hi Prayer, may i know how are you doing now with your fat transfer to eyes? I am keen on doing to face. Anyone has experience with him on face?
Thanks,
Q