Singapore Expats Forum

Social scrapbooking

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
woozel

Social scrapbooking

Postby woozel » Wed, 10 Sep 2008 6:23 pm

Hi

I posted this in a different section - but think this is better place for it.... :)

I am coming to Singapore from Sydney in mid-October and was wondering if anyone knows of any social scrapbooking groups / would be interested in organising a social scrapbooking meet up?

It is always much more fun, and motivating, to have friends to do this with.

Would also force me to use up some of the endless supplies that I seem to accumulate - which would definitely make my husband happy!

mls

Social Scrapbooking

Postby mls » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 6:55 pm

Hi there! I'm not in Singapore yet - our move is planned (!?!) for January, but I would definately be interested in scrapbooking. At the moment I make more cards than I do pages, but still enjoy my scrapping - plus I have loads of stash I'm planning on bringing over with me, so would be nice to know I will get chance to use it over there. So, good luck with your move, and let's keep in touch, shall we? All the best.

woozel

Postby woozel » Wed, 01 Oct 2008 6:57 pm

Hi mls

Thanks for the reply. Let's definitely keep in touch. I will probably be pretty hectic until early next year anyway so your timing sounds good!!

We move in 10 days so things pretty crazy Sydney-side as well....

W

mls

Postby mls » Thu, 02 Oct 2008 1:11 am

Thanks for the reply. Can imagine you are busy - moving in 10 days - stressful! You'll have to send me any useful tips ready for our move, which looks like being late December. Hope all goes well. Let me know when you arrive - and don't forget to take lots of photos before you leave home and on your first few days in SG - you may just want to scrap them! xx