Singapore Expats Forum

Any sociable couples out there?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
JMEL
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 26 Aug 2008

Any sociable couples out there?

Postby JMEL » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 9:33 am

Couple from UK in mid 30's, no kids are looking to meet other couples to meet for drinks on Friday or Saturday evenings, go for brunch, dinner, BBQ, etc etc. If you are interested then please let me know and we can all arrange to meet up :)

User avatar
Zeenit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed, 02 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Zeenit » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:00 am

We dont have kids and my husband works so I would love to do bruch, coffee anything during the daytime.

Regards
Zeenit

JMEL
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 26 Aug 2008

Postby JMEL » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 1:45 pm

Hi Zeenit - thanks for your message - unfortunately we both work during the daytime so only really free for socialising in the evenings (preferably weekends)

User avatar
Zeenit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed, 02 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Zeenit » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 2:38 pm

No dont let that put you off. We would prefer a Saturday night as my husband gets home only after 7pm on a week day. Email me and we can chat more.

regards
Zeenit

User avatar
HunBunny80
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat, 24 Feb 2007

Postby HunBunny80 » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 11:00 pm

We could do that to. Husband in mid 30s soon and I am late 20s. I have a long list of restaurants to try out.

chillicrab
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 11 Sep 2008

Postby chillicrab » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 9:36 pm

We are also from the Uk and would be interested in meeting up for drinks/dinners etc - look forward to hearing more :)

nassaugirl
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 25 Aug 2008

Postby nassaugirl » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 1:25 pm

Hi,

We are 33 and 35 and would be interested in meeting up! I'm South African originally and my husband is American.

User avatar
kingajit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005
Location: Siglap

Postby kingajit » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:50 pm

Nice thread.....Husband & wife early thirties. Would love to expand our social circle...we stay east. Love to dine out, socialise, not much into drinking......fond of coffee :D

User avatar
HunBunny80
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat, 24 Feb 2007

Postby HunBunny80 » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:48 pm

kingajit wrote:Nice thread.....Husband & wife early thirties. Would love to expand our social circle...we stay east. Love to dine out, socialise, not much into drinking......fond of coffee :D


hi Kingajit, where in the east? I am also in the east.

User avatar
kingajit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005
Location: Siglap

Postby kingajit » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:56 pm

HunBunny80 wrote:
kingajit wrote:Nice thread.....Husband & wife early thirties. Would love to expand our social circle...we stay east. Love to dine out, socialise, not much into drinking......fond of coffee :D


hi Kingajit, where in the east? I am also in the east.

hI hUNbunny80,
we are put up at Melville, Simei...how about u guys?

User avatar
Dolores
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 16 Sep 2008

Postby Dolores » Sun, 21 Sep 2008 8:55 pm

Yeap!! We are up for it. I was just telling my boyfriend we need to make new friends... My boyfirend is German and I am Mexican, we are in our mid 30s but my boyfriend travels a lot so weekends would be better for us.

Feel free to email me at riverplace62@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Dolores

User avatar
HunBunny80
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat, 24 Feb 2007

Postby HunBunny80 » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 6:41 pm

kingajit wrote:
HunBunny80 wrote:
kingajit wrote:Nice thread.....Husband & wife early thirties. Would love to expand our social circle...we stay east. Love to dine out, socialise, not much into drinking......fond of coffee :D


hi Kingajit, where in the east? I am also in the east.

hI hUNbunny80,
we are put up at Melville, Simei...how about u guys?


I have a few colleagues staying there. I am in The Bayshore but work in Tampines.

User avatar
kingajit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005
Location: Siglap

Postby kingajit » Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:36 pm

HunBunny80 wrote:
kingajit wrote:
HunBunny80 wrote:
kingajit wrote:Nice thread.....Husband & wife early thirties. Would love to expand our social circle...we stay east. Love to dine out, socialise, not much into drinking......fond of coffee :D


hi Kingajit, where in the east? I am also in the east.

hI hUNbunny80,
we are put up at Melville, Simei...how about u guys?


I have a few colleagues staying there. I am in The Bayshore but work in Tampines.

Hi HunBunny80,
That’s wonderful.....we r practically neighbours....if ur in the neighbourhood , get in touch :) I will PM u the contact deatails...Cheers

kaisa4282
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat, 23 Feb 2008
Location: Boston, MA/Vienna, AT/Singapore

Postby kaisa4282 » Wed, 08 Oct 2008 1:11 pm

Hi All,

My boyfriend are I are both 26 (American) - hope Im not imposing on the 30's thread, but we havent had as much luck with 20's crowd, everyone we tend to meet seems to be just out of University!

We would love to meet some nice couples out there for dinner, drinks, exploring Singapore, etc. We are both fairly well traveled and have lived previously in other countries as well, so please dont let the under-30 thing be a deterring factor!

Best,
K

User avatar
jameseoff
Regular
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri, 27 Apr 2007
Location: Orchard

ECP lagoon Sat 5pm

Postby jameseoff » Wed, 08 Oct 2008 1:18 pm

any who are interested, couples or not,

'we' are organizing a Ex-pat social at ECP Lagoon Sat at 5pm

here is the thread:
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... 75-45.html

most of the people are 30ish, lost of different nationalities

As the 'planner', all Americans get extra special encouragement to show our hospitality
If you don't know where Ur Headed, U won't know when U get there


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests