Singapore Expats Forum

looking for friend just for few days holiday in island

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
jojopkpang

looking for friend just for few days holiday in island

Postby jojopkpang » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:15 am

i just bored with working life here. does anyone here wanted to go for a short break during the weekend?. we can share a room and share the same intention of relaxation.

do email me hrgirl88@yahoo.com
if you interested. see you soon.
Last edited by jojopkpang on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i m malaysian chinese girl, living and working in singapore since many years. i guess i just too hardworking and i have "lost" contact with my friend(s), there are either married, seeing boyfriend or, we have not sharing same interest. i hope i will be able to see someone. here.

Honda_Phantom2003

Postby Honda_Phantom2003 » Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:54 pm

i see light at de end of the tunnel! ..... there;s a lot in common to our situation if not for us otherwise :)... let me know if ur still lookin for company for short trips..cud email me asho0o@yahoo.com....

im an Indian guy...27...hv been workin here for about 3 yrs...luv to travel, which is why do lots of it alone as well!

InSingNow

Postby InSingNow » Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:00 am

Sure why not!

I am looking to try and take a short weekend trip to Cambodia just to see the temples at Angor Wat and have a weekend in Bangkok booked (flight) anyway for Nov

jojopkpang

Postby jojopkpang » Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:54 am

InSingNow wrote:Sure why not!

I am looking to try and take a short weekend trip to Cambodia just to see the temples at Angor Wat and have a weekend in Bangkok booked (flight) anyway for Nov

i been to angkor wat, it is a nice place and peaceful place. but, i dont think now is the good time to visit cambodia now as politc is so unstable. likewise thailand the same. mayb the place is not that bad. where and when do you intend to go.
i m malaysian chinese girl, living and working in singapore since many years. i guess i just too hardworking and i have "lost" contact with my friend(s), there are either married, seeing boyfriend or, we have not sharing same interest. i hope i will be able to see someone. here.