Singapore Expats Forum

What the @#$%!&***!!!!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Halia

What the @#$%!&***!!!!

Postby Halia » Wed, 22 Sep 2004 6:32 pm

This has been a regular bone of contention for me. When its discussed, guys says, hey, you women are the ones who make too much of it but here you have it!! Oh, the unfairness of it all!! :evil: :x :evil:


http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040922/140/f32xd.html

User avatar
jpatokal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue, 09 Dec 2003
Location: Terra Australis Incognita

Postby jpatokal » Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:32 pm

So, which one would you take -- the tuned guy with a tight butt who drives a garbage truck for a living, or the pasty multimillionaire with a flabby ass?

Halia

Postby Halia » Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:27 pm

jpatokal wrote:So, which one would you take -- the tuned guy with a tight butt who drives a garbage truck for a living, or the pasty multimillionaire with a flabby ass?


What do you think darling?

User avatar
jpatokal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue, 09 Dec 2003
Location: Terra Australis Incognita

Postby jpatokal » Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:00 pm

Halia wrote:
jpatokal wrote:So, which one would you take -- the tuned guy with a tight butt who drives a garbage truck for a living, or the pasty multimillionaire with a flabby ass?


What do you think darling?


The pasty multimillionaire, of course.

Halia

Postby Halia » Tue, 28 Sep 2004 2:25 pm

jpatokal wrote:
Halia wrote:
jpatokal wrote:So, which one would you take -- the tuned guy with a tight butt who drives a garbage truck for a living, or the pasty multimillionaire with a flabby ass?


What do you think darling?


The pasty multimillionaire, of course.


In that case Dahhhling, we MUST meet.

User avatar
jpatokal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue, 09 Dec 2003
Location: Terra Australis Incognita

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:27 pm

Gadzooks! And who says hanging out online doesn't get your babes or at least female impersonators?

Unfortunately, my dear, only one of the descriptions "pasty" and "multimillionaire" applies to me. Choose carefully 8)

Halia

Postby Halia » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:14 pm

JP honey, its a lonely world out there!!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests