Singapore Expats Forum

Lose 13KG in 3 months .....

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

buttersparks

lose weight!

Postby buttersparks » Wed, 26 Jan 2011 1:04 am

@sundaymorningstaple

this forum system is dumb. why must i make enough post to pm u? anyw i hope u see this.

i cant believe you're of 60 over years. if you're real, kudos to you for being so hip! hahaha and what amazes me is that you lost 26kg in 3 months. wtf how did u do it?!?! ive been trying to lose weight all my life but my weight is v stagnant once i lose a certain amount of weight then i'll feel sian and weight will bounce back again, UGH.

so can u share w/me ur secret weapon? hahaha thanks in advance!

kindly email at buttersparks@gmail.com

sundaymorningstaple

Re: lose weight!

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:54 am

buttersparks wrote:@sundaymorningstaple

this forum system is dumb. why must i make enough post to pm u? anyw i hope u see this.

The forum isn't dumb at all. The post count before you can PM is designed to prevent spammers from PM'ing you.

i cant believe you're of 60 over years. (currently 63+) if you're real, kudos to you for being so hip! hahaha and what amazes me is that you lost 26kg in 3 months. wtf how did u do it?!?! (a bit longer than that. 22 weeks to be exact) ive been trying to lose weight all my life but my weight is v stagnant once i lose a certain amount of weight then i'll feel sian and weight will bounce back again, UGH.

My diet won't actually help as it's very rigid and must be followed exactly else you will derail the process. Also, almost all diets, you will find, are cyclic in nature. What you are experiencing is a normal "flat spot" that also happens in my diet as well. The body cannot shrink and lose weight at the same time. Therefore you will lose a while and then the losses will slow down or stop for a while as the body consolidates itself (usually resulting in a reduction of cm's of the waist, hips, arms, thighs, etc.). Additionally, if you are a female, you will experience even possibly weight gain during the days just before you start your monthly. This is primarily fluid gain which will disappear after your menses and you will then continue on the downward loss.

Also, any diet whereby you can lose weight safely and healthily is an okay diet (in other words, not using pills, purging, detoxing, etc.). If you are young a reduction of quantities and a proper exercise programme is the best method. The programme I did I would only recommend if a person is at least 10kg overweight (according to BMI) or into the obese & larger range - not what you want to be - women tend to want to be anexoricly thin which is not healthy either. Remember one very important thing. You are what you eat. If you do a weight loss programme, lose the weight, and then start eating normally, you will just gain the weight back. You have to change your lifestyle in order to maintain the loss of weight. This usually would include an exercise programme as well. You have to remember that your idea of eating normal was abnormal. If it was "normal" you wouldn't have gotten fat in the first place.

so can u share w/me ur secret weapon? hahaha thanks in advance!

kindly email at buttersparks@gmail.com

Fat Daddy

Postby Fat Daddy » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:02 am

Hi SMS,

Would appreciate if you could email me your program. I'm at least 25kg overweight and have been so for the last 10 years. Decided to get a grip on life and change it for good. I will post on progress if I managed to adopt your program.

Email me at chewhanchee@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers