Singapore Expats Forum

Lose 13KG in 3 months .....

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

inyourshoes
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 07 Sep 2008

Lose 13KG in 3 months .....

Postby inyourshoes » Sun, 07 Sep 2008 2:20 am

just to update my progress. Went to go another body analysis report, my exact fats loss is 9.8kgs but muscle lose a little bit. My consultant advise me that is due to the hour between lunch and dinner separated for too long so cause not enuf nutrient for my activity. haiz. Hope after on job traning finish liao i able to gain back the muscle. (=
grants for sme !

User avatar
chixchix
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006
Location: NORTH POLE

Postby chixchix » Sun, 07 Sep 2008 6:21 pm

:o :o how did you do that ?? 13kg in 3 months ?
Always have a smile on that face!

User avatar
durain
Director
Director
Posts: 3666
Joined: Thu, 23 Aug 2007
Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby durain » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 6:18 am

never believe what a newbie post!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35111
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 8:44 pm

How does one "Update" when it's their first post. ......

tic.....toc.....tic.....toc.....tic..... :devil:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35111
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 8:51 pm

chixchix,

I lost 26 kg in 5.5 months. And my loss was slow compared to a lot on my program. My slow loss was due to my age. Most people under 50 will lose up to 1.7 or 1.8 kg per week on the average. I know someone on this forum who lost 17kg in the FIRST months alone as a result of achievements I had when I was on the program (they are currently still on the program). As I respect their privacy please don't ask who.

Dave1w
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat, 19 Jul 2008

Postby Dave1w » Mon, 08 Sep 2008 9:10 pm

What program is this?

I wouldn't mind trying something that works!
Dave

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35111
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 4:15 pm

Dave1w

You have mail but you will not be able to respond until you have made 5 posts which will activate the send function of your PM.

User avatar
chixchix
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006
Location: NORTH POLE

Postby chixchix » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 7:42 pm

:cool: yeah men SMS ....lemme know what programme it is????
Always have a smile on that face!

Fat girl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 10 Sep 2008

Re: Lose 13KG in 3 months .....

Postby Fat girl » Wed, 10 Sep 2008 3:25 pm

inyourshoes wrote:just to update my progress. Went to go another body analysis report, my exact fats loss is 9.8kgs but muscle lose a little bit. My consultant advise me that is due to the hour between lunch and dinner separated for too long so cause not enuf nutrient for my activity. haiz. Hope after on job traning finish liao i able to gain back the muscle. (=




Cool how did u do it? coz im on a similar program =) reduce fats and increase muscle! and i believe its the right way, rather then wraps.

scoobydoo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri, 08 Aug 2008

wot program???

Postby scoobydoo » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 1:28 pm

wot are u guys talkign abt ??i wanna lose 500000 kgs myself!

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Fri, 12 Sep 2008 7:38 pm

WAH!! i wan i wan!!! i need to lose 10kg :oops:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35111
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 13 Sep 2008 7:00 am

heloise wrote:WAH!! i wan i wan!!! i need to lose 10kg :oops:


Then maybe you should follow your own advice......

heloise wrote:imo, i feel discipline is most important in any exercise regime, PT or no PT :wink:


Where I come from, it's called "Practice what you preach!" :wink:

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 5:03 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
heloise wrote:WAH!! i wan i wan!!! i need to lose 10kg :oops:


Then maybe you should follow your own advice......

heloise wrote:imo, i feel discipline is most important in any exercise regime, PT or no PT :wink:


Where I come from, it's called "Practice what you preach!" :wink:
i tio si bo discipline looooooooo.... :oops: :P but seriously, if can fast fast lose the excess 10kgs i carrying i is really wan wor~ >.<

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35111
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:43 pm

heloise wrote:i tio si bo discipline looooooooo.... :oops: :P but seriously, if can fast fast lose the excess 10kgs i carrying i is really wan wor~ >.<


:???:

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 3:06 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
heloise wrote:i tio si bo discipline looooooooo.... :oops: :P but seriously, if can fast fast lose the excess 10kgs i carrying i is really wan wor~ >.<


:???:


i have a PT but i keep putting off my appointment with him, until he cant even be bothered to remind me again, haha...this is wat i call procrastination and lack of discipline...and if there's an opportunity for me to lose 10kgs in a short time span i would definitely jump at the chance, u get it now? :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests