Singapore Expats Forum

Jetstar Is Recruiting Again!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
bbekandy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon, 02 Aug 2010

Postby bbekandy » Fri, 01 Oct 2010 7:09 pm

yep i got the call too~ im going down on 7th oct at 9.30am... you?

hypertrophic
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 02 Sep 2010

Postby hypertrophic » Sat, 02 Oct 2010 7:23 am

@haleefy: tt;s lucky of u.. my firm's policy for resignation is 1 mth... thus i have to resign prior to final confirmation with JQ

LostSoulGuy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu, 02 Sep 2010

Postby LostSoulGuy » Sun, 03 Oct 2010 1:57 pm

Hey guys!!
Good Luck 4 ur Medical & CNCC. Once u done all, 2 weeks u will get to knw the result. Wish u the best.

To All Batch 8,
See u tomorrow in ground sch. Good Luck 4 the quiz!!

To All Batch 9,
Wish u all the best on 18thoct 4 ur ground sch.

PS:-
See u guys on board...

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun, 15 Mar 2009

Postby Bella Consuela » Mon, 04 Oct 2010 3:48 pm

Hihi,

Anybody gonna start 3k training on 15 Nov?
btw just wanna ask will we have to pay for our own medical? coz I know that JQ must pay for your own (btw will it be compensated back?) and what kind of medical issit? Just those basic types to check for your health or those super cheem ones like SQ? Scoliosis, blood pressure and all that what not..
plus are ladies allowed to get preggers in 3K or JQ for that matter, or do we have to wait like a number of years?

bbekandy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon, 02 Aug 2010

Postby bbekandy » Mon, 04 Oct 2010 8:30 pm

hey Bella Consuela,
just to reply your questions as much as i can
for starters, we have to pay our own medical (JQ) and it is not compensated back to us... the medical will include : blood pressure check, audio check, lung check, eye test, and some blood test to check if you are immune to HepA/ Hep B... etc...
total i spent $344 inclusive of the vaccinations..

abt getting pregnant, your answer shld be answered during your briefing =D

when you going for your briefing again?

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun, 15 Mar 2009

Postby Bella Consuela » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 10:03 am

bbekandy wrote:hey Bella Consuela,
just to reply your questions as much as i can
for starters, we have to pay our own medical (JQ) and it is not compensated back to us... the medical will include : blood pressure check, audio check, lung check, eye test, and some blood test to check if you are immune to HepA/ Hep B... etc...
total i spent $344 inclusive of the vaccinations..

abt getting pregnant, your answer shld be answered during your briefing =D

when you going for your briefing again?


hihi bbekandy! *waves* am trying to utilize this forum again hehe...where did u go for your medical checkup?
becky still havent sent out the email yet so im not so sure but she mentioned it should be Oct 11-Oct 15 that week which is next week...been checking my email like every hour lah! hahaha

gallenlim2002
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon, 04 Oct 2010

Postby gallenlim2002 » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 10:06 am

Did anyone went for the interview yesterday? Care to share some info. Cause I miss out on yesterday interview due to some urgent matter popping up last min.

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun, 15 Mar 2009

Postby Bella Consuela » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:21 am

Yesterday's interview was it for Jetstar Asia (3K)? Ohhhh no wonder....Becky must have been busy yesterday...*waiting for email while twiddling thumbs*

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006
Location: singapore

Postby love`Qoo » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 3:12 pm

LostSoulGuy wrote:JQ Recuiting on 19th Oct. same time same place. gud luck n all the best.


Is this true and confirmed? Im thinking of trying. Where's the venue? My first time trying.

What are the destinations they fly to for JQ? Salary about 2k?

bbekandy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon, 02 Aug 2010

Postby bbekandy » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 4:16 pm

Bella Consuela : hello!! haha, i knw how u feel, even after getting the call, all we want is to see the email! Becky might still be busy with us though, im going down again on Thursday to sign the contract, and probably on he 18th to submit CNCC..

love`Qoo : the recruitment on 19th is confirmed at Grand Mecure Roxy hotel. you'll be able to see it in the papers soon i believe. for your question on where does JQ fly to, go to their website, they have a whole lot of locations!
salary wise isnt too great for basic, but we earn frm allowances. not sure about 2k for beginners, but i hear we can get about there~
good luck!

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006
Location: singapore

Postby love`Qoo » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 4:20 pm

bbekandy wrote:Bella Consuela : hello!! haha, i knw how u feel, even after getting the call, all we want is to see the email! Becky might still be busy with us though, im going down again on Thursday to sign the contract, and probably on he 18th to submit CNCC..

love`Qoo : the recruitment on 19th is confirmed at Grand Mecure Roxy hotel. you'll be able to see it in the papers soon i believe. for your question on where does JQ fly to, go to their website, they have a whole lot of locations!
salary wise isnt too great for basic, but we earn frm allowances. not sure about 2k for beginners, but i hear we can get about there~
good luck!


Thanks! It's also a walk-in from 9-5pm? As I dont buy papers. :? So you mean JQ crews flies to all stations stated in the web?

ggthx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 10 Jun 2010

Postby ggthx » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 4:21 pm

When is this interview??

User avatar
hellomaomao
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat, 28 Aug 2010

Postby hellomaomao » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 7:31 pm

was ask to go down to Boeing flight center for height assessment. may I know what's that ?

lena_teoh
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Location: singapore

Postby lena_teoh » Wed, 06 Oct 2010 7:44 am

LostSoulGuy wrote:JQ Recuiting on 19th Oct. same time same place. gud luck n all the best.


hi, U mean Jetstar walk in interview? Maybe i know the location?? 19/Oct?? I never been there BF...

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

stricter requirements for potential cabin crew?

Postby desijoey » Wed, 06 Oct 2010 2:57 pm

Hi!

Have always wanted to give Jetstar Asia a shot. To those lucky pips who are with Jetstar already,may I know how the interview process is and how strict are they with their cabin crew selection? Does age matter as I'm already 27 going on 28. A lady btw.

Thanks heaps for any info!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest