Singapore Expats Forum

Jetstar Is Recruiting Again!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun, 15 Mar 2009

Postby Bella Consuela » Sun, 31 Jul 2011 3:50 am

Don't waste your time joining 3k. Trust me.

User avatar
HaLeeFy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue, 24 Aug 2010

Re: Help! I am confused and lost!

Postby HaLeeFy » Sat, 06 Aug 2011 11:02 am

[quote="m0nkey"]is there any current or ex CC of singapore-base JQ in this thread/forum?

i was selected but i did some research on other threads and found that we are taking home 1.3k-1.8k. during the interview/briefing session, they mentioned 1.7-1.8k. I cant survive with 1.3k. my previous job, i used to take home above 2.5k. i am kinda helping my family as well. so if 1.3k, :shit:

i m having set back thought due to "1.3k"? so i wanna ask
1.is that really true about taking home 1.3k sometimes? :?
2.is that possible to ask for more flying hours? :-|
3.do we have to deposite 1.8k before we start flying? :o
4.i have pretty forgotten the allowance and flying pay, so if anyone remember/know that, can share me again? :shock:

hey,
im cc wif jq..

1) i myself haf not xperience bringing hm anytink less than 2k.. the lowest i get is 2.1k n the highest is 2.6k.. n of course wen it come to mid year, u will get more.. abt 3k +/- ( tis is due to the backpay of the monthly 28 days cut off days) its still possible to bring home 1.3k though.. for eg, wen u go on leave, or stranded in some countries due to mother nature.. this will definitely make a difference in ur flying hrs, layover allowance n etc..

2) asking for more flying hours is possible but u can only do it after ur probation... u will know how it works once u start flying..

3)1.8k deposit?? not tat i know of... but however do get ready abt 700-1k for ur medical check up, referal check fee, n also ur own pocket money for the 2 weeks training in melbourne..

4) go to pg 44 of tis forum, trust there is sumone who posted the allowance thingy..

5) once contract signed, its a legal binding btw u n the employer... so if the contract is breached, of course you haf to pay...

hope tis help...
happy n safe flying...

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Next Interview

Postby Rosemoon » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:19 pm

Hi.. Any idea when is the next interview...

m0nkey
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri, 20 May 2011

Re: Help! I am confused and lost!

Postby m0nkey » Mon, 05 Sep 2011 9:13 am

hey.. thanz for the answer... i have sent u a private message..
=) how long have you been with JQ?

HaLeeFy wrote:
m0nkey wrote:is there any current or ex CC of singapore-base JQ in this thread/forum?

i was selected but i did some research on other threads and found that we are taking home 1.3k-1.8k. during the interview/briefing session, they mentioned 1.7-1.8k. I cant survive with 1.3k. my previous job, i used to take home above 2.5k. i am kinda helping my family as well. so if 1.3k, :shit:

i m having set back thought due to "1.3k"? so i wanna ask
1.is that really true about taking home 1.3k sometimes? :?
2.is that possible to ask for more flying hours? :-|
3.do we have to deposite 1.8k before we start flying? :o
4.i have pretty forgotten the allowance and flying pay, so if anyone remember/know that, can share me again? :shock:

hey,
im cc wif jq..

1) i myself haf not xperience bringing hm anytink less than 2k.. the lowest i get is 2.1k n the highest is 2.6k.. n of course wen it come to mid year, u will get more.. abt 3k +/- ( tis is due to the backpay of the monthly 28 days cut off days) its still possible to bring home 1.3k though.. for eg, wen u go on leave, or stranded in some countries due to mother nature.. this will definitely make a difference in ur flying hrs, layover allowance n etc..

2) asking for more flying hours is possible but u can only do it after ur probation... u will know how it works once u start flying..

3)1.8k deposit?? not tat i know of... but however do get ready abt 700-1k for ur medical check up, referal check fee, n also ur own pocket money for the 2 weeks training in melbourne..

4) go to pg 44 of tis forum, trust there is sumone who posted the allowance thingy..

5) once contract signed, its a legal binding btw u n the employer... so if the contract is breached, of course you haf to pay...

hope tis help...
happy n safe flying...

mia malone
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Location: Jurong East

Postby mia malone » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 6:44 pm

Did any1 of u going for d intw tis fri?im going.they called me ystrday n email me

m0nkey
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri, 20 May 2011

Postby m0nkey » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:22 pm

jetstar asia or jetstar international?

mia malone wrote:Did any1 of u going for d intw tis fri?im going.they called me ystrday n email me

Deegan10
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue, 08 Feb 2011

Postby Deegan10 » Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:27 pm

[quote="mia malone"]Did any1 of u going for d intw tis fri?im going.they called me ystrday n email me[/quote]

Hi mia malone, im going.. Im kinda nervous how the process is goung to be like..

no name
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon, 21 Jun 2010

Postby no name » Thu, 08 Sep 2011 6:08 pm

Bella Consuela wrote:Don't waste your time joining 3k. Trust me.


Or JQ.

Wasting your time. Well if you don't believe, join and you'll see.

m0nkey
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri, 20 May 2011

Postby m0nkey » Fri, 09 Sep 2011 1:29 am

is it walk in interview? by 3K or JQ?

Deegan10 wrote:
mia malone wrote:Did any1 of u going for d intw tis fri?im going.they called me ystrday n email me


Hi mia malone, im going.. Im kinda nervous how the process is goung to be like..

felicia goh
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby felicia goh » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 7:18 pm

i went to Jetstar Asia interview on 9/9 but i still not receive email/call from them yet...
does it means i disqualified? normally it takes how long to know whether i am shortlisted or not?
Deegan10 & mia maloneor, do you receive any call/email from them?
or can anyone working with Jetstar Asia help me to check? :(

Rosemoon
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue, 22 Feb 2011

Hi

Postby Rosemoon » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:22 pm

Anyone has any idea when the next jetstar international interview would be?

felicia goh
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby felicia goh » Sat, 17 Sep 2011 2:28 am

Hi Rosemoon,

PM was restricted for me until i have made more posts in the forum.
anyway just to let you know here, i went to JETSTAR ASIA interview last week... :)

ben317
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Location: Singapore

Re: Hi

Postby ben317 » Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:34 pm

Rosemoon wrote:Anyone has any idea when the next jetstar international interview would be?


Hi Rosemoon, JQ is holding a walk in on the 25th of this month. Details are as follows:

Date - Tues, 25 Oct 2011
Time - 9am to 5pm
Venue - Mercure Grand Roxy Hotel
Dress Code - Business attire

Remember to bring originals and photocopies of all Educational certificates, Passport and IC.

Hope this helps. All the best!

ben317
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby ben317 » Tue, 20 Sep 2011 6:16 pm

Sorry, just realised I made a mistake. Interviews are on the 25th of next month.

felicia goh
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby felicia goh » Tue, 20 Sep 2011 6:43 pm

i cannot swim without a life vest, can i still go for JQ interview?
as i know, swimming test is part of interview for JQ... :(


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests