Singapore Expats Forum

Jetstar Is Recruiting Again!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Hopeful guy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri, 16 Sep 2005

Re: jetstar

Postby Hopeful guy » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:41 pm

lilylily wrote:How come no news from anyone yet till now?
Thought we are supposed to expects calls in the afternoon?
No one here was selected?! :shock:



Hi,

Whats the interview stages like?

User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby sakiya » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 9:05 pm

today interview was really tiring..
mine was 11 am and finished at 6.30pm
so many rounds of interview in a day until my heart like want to jump out coz of nervous..
here are the details of today interview:)
round 1: they will group u in 10 candidates and it in a round table. u have to do a self intro to the cabin crew and after tat follow by 1-to-1 interview
round 2: go back to the same group and there will be a series of activities. e.g poker card game, puzzle game and they gave u a pic to describe.
after tat follow by math test.

they will ask u to go for lunch and wait for their call if u are shortlisted

round 3: tea party and again 1-to-1 interview
round 4: swimming test

and again they ask u to go home wait for their call.
it was really really a good and valuable experience

Fatty
Regular
Regular
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri, 22 Feb 2008

Postby Fatty » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:54 am

sakiya wrote:today interview was really tiring..
mine was 11 am and finished at 6.30pm
so many rounds of interview in a day until my heart like want to jump out coz of nervous..
here are the details of today interview:)
round 1: they will group u in 10 candidates and it in a round table. u have to do a self intro to the cabin crew and after tat follow by 1-to-1 interview
round 2: go back to the same group and there will be a series of activities. e.g poker card game, puzzle game and they gave u a pic to describe.
after tat follow by math test.

they will ask u to go for lunch and wait for their call if u are shortlisted

round 3: tea party and again 1-to-1 interview
round 4: swimming test

and again they ask u to go home wait for their call.
it was really really a good and valuable experience


how about the benefits or salary package? :?

Capri
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008
Location: Spore

Postby Capri » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:06 pm

heard that they have called up the successful candidates last nite... Luck not on my side then... :roll:

User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:47 pm

Capri wrote:heard that they have called up the successful candidates last nite... Luck not on my side then... :roll:


Really? Thats very fast...i nvr rec any calls.. :???:
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

Capri
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008
Location: Spore

Postby Capri » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:00 pm

Most successful candidates are ex-cabin crews... :?

User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:01 pm

not suprised..cos the last batch most of them r ex cabin crew too.
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

User avatar
cardinail
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu, 10 Aug 2006

Postby cardinail » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:04 pm

anyone knows what are the routes AU operates?

i know they do their training in melbourne thou..

User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:08 pm

they do most of the training here in sin only the swimming test they do it mel, whole training process is abt a mth i think. 3 to 4 weeks in sin and 1 week in mel. Currently they only do perth route.
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

User avatar
cardinail
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu, 10 Aug 2006

Postby cardinail » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:11 pm

windancer04 wrote:they do most of the training here in sin only the swimming test they do it mel, whole training process is abt a mth i think. 3 to 4 weeks in sin and 1 week in mel. Currently they only do perth route.


Thanks for the info!! you know anything bout their pay package as well??

User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:13 pm

Their pay r quite low, dont expect much as u must have the mindset that they r low cost carrier. Monthly estimated ard 1800 for take home..
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

User avatar
cardinail
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu, 10 Aug 2006

Postby cardinail » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:15 pm

windancer04 wrote:Their pay r quite low, dont expect much as u must have the mindset that they r low cost carrier. Monthly estimated ard 1800 for take home..


ok noted!! thanx ya! :D

User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 1:36 pm

Capri wrote:heard that they have called up the successful candidates last nite... Luck not on my side then... :roll:


Can i ask where u heard? Or itssit ur frens got called up?
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

Capri
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008
Location: Spore

Postby Capri » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 2:23 pm

windancer04 wrote:
Capri wrote:heard that they have called up the successful candidates last nite... Luck not on my side then... :roll:


Can i ask where u heard? Or itssit ur frens got called up?


My Frens got called up :???:

User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby sakiya » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 2:56 pm

so fast got called up already?
your friend is ex- crew?
i havent received any call yet:( soo sooo worried


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests