Singapore Expats

CX Singapore base Flight attendant recruitment 09/2008!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
becrew
Regular
Regular

Post by becrew » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 1:52 pm

Lovely shan wrote:
becrew wrote:anyone has any ideas about what the time frame is from first interview to depart to HKG for training? 3 months? 4 months?
Based from the past thread, it's roughly ard 2 mths
Thank you! :wink: So roughly the trainning will start from late November or early December then!

Lovely shan
Regular
Regular

Post by Lovely shan » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 1:53 pm

becrew wrote:
Lovely shan wrote:
becrew wrote:anyone has any ideas about what the time frame is from first interview to depart to HKG for training? 3 months? 4 months?
Based from the past thread, it's roughly ard 2 mths
Thank you! :wink: So roughly the trainning will start from late November or early December then!
Yeah...becrew, u gg for the interview?

becrew
Regular
Regular

Post by becrew » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 1:57 pm

yes, I want to give it a try! :) hopefully, i will receive the invitation!

pink petals
Regular
Regular

Post by pink petals » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 5:31 pm

purple.sara wrote:CX age limit is from 18 to 55 retirement age...
the 208cm is arm reach, tip toe is allowed.

:D
thanks sara. :)
so CX do recruit older girls? cos i know SQ doesn't take in older girls...

leeyannyng

=)

Post by leeyannyng » Tue, 09 Sep 2008 8:38 pm

pink petals wrote:

well, not realli true. cos my fren's batch one of the gal (SQ) is 29. so it depends how u present urself ba....

pink petals
Regular
Regular

Re: =)

Post by pink petals » Wed, 10 Sep 2008 2:55 am

leeyannyng wrote:
pink petals wrote:

well, not realli true. cos my fren's batch one of the gal (SQ) is 29. so it depends how u present urself ba....
really? 29yrs old and she got in at 29yrs old? or she got in earlier and now turn 29?

always thought and feel tat SQ take in young girls in. thats why my other friend give up cos she is 31 liao..

anyway, hope will get an invite for CX after the closing date... :)

leeyannyng

Post by leeyannyng » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 2:36 am

pink petals wrote:
leeyannyng wrote:
pink petals wrote: thanks sara. :)
really? 29yrs old and she got in at 29yrs old? or she got in earlier and now turn 29?

always thought and feel tat SQ take in young girls in. thats why my other friend give up cos she is 31 liao..

she's 29 when she got in. :) my another fren got in at 26. is reali hw u present urself. :) and my fren is flying for 4 yrs + now.

dreamDimpossible

Post by dreamDimpossible » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:40 pm

leeyannyng wrote:
pink petals wrote:
leeyannyng wrote: well, not realli true. cos my fren's batch one of the gal (SQ) is 29. so it depends how u present urself ba....

she's 29 when she got in. :) my another fren got in at 26. is reali hw u present urself. :) and my fren is flying for 4 yrs + now.
hey! it's 14th Sept today and we shall all be expectin CX to call soon! Good luck!

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 8:51 pm

dreamDimpossible wrote:
leeyannyng wrote:
pink petals wrote: really? 29yrs old and she got in at 29yrs old? or she got in earlier and now turn 29?

hey! it's 14th Sept today and we shall all be expectin CX to call soon! Good luck!
But will CX call up ALL applicants for their 1st interview? Or just the short-listed ones..???

Lovely shan
Regular
Regular

Post by Lovely shan » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 9:40 pm

Most likely they will shortlist based on certain criteria that you fit in to their bills.. well they can't be asking all if they have more than thousands of applicants.. well this might ans ur doubts.

felixtwp

Post by felixtwp » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:38 am

hi guys! has anyone received their invitation for the cathay interview? aniway anyone has ani idea on hw they do their shortlisting thru resumes as we dun norally include our height and weight in our resumes? or am i the only one that doesn't include them hahah!
only injuries can stop me from being the best

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:48 am

felixtwp wrote:hi guys! has anyone received their invitation for the cathay interview? aniway anyone has ani idea on hw they do their shortlisting thru resumes as we dun norally include our height and weight in our resumes? or am i the only one that doesn't include them hahah!
Me didnt include height and weight as well....maybe they shortlist through Qualifications?

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:49 am

Lovely shan wrote:Most likely they will shortlist based on certain criteria that you fit in to their bills.. well they can't be asking all if they have more than thousands of applicants.. well this might ans ur doubts.
Thanks Lovely Shan! :D

dreamDimpossible

Post by dreamDimpossible » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 6:33 pm

Dylla wrote:
Lovely shan wrote:Most likely they will shortlist based on certain criteria that you fit in to their bills.. well they can't be asking all if they have more than thousands of applicants.. well this might ans ur doubts.
will they call? or email?
don't think they will be so fast..probably tomorrow or wednesday then they'll start calling...
i wonder if CX is very strict on complexion..i have acne scars which makes my skin look uneven...think can cover with make-up...any advices?

Lovely shan
Regular
Regular

Post by Lovely shan » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 8:23 pm

dreamDimpossible wrote:
Dylla wrote:
will they call? or email?
don't think they will be so fast..probably tomorrow or wednesday then they'll start calling...
i wonder if CX is very strict on complexion..i have acne scars which makes my skin look uneven...think can cover with make-up...any advices?
If you wan to have flawless skin, try sally hansen airbrush spray.. makes wonder...