Singapore Expats Forum

CX Singapore base Flight attendant recruitment 09/2008!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
jas85
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby jas85 » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 4:18 pm

grhhh.. I need to redo my urine test again..

oh my. i did it last sat. juz gt a call from the clinic..

snowss, u can give urself 3 days for them to call u back..

I'm feelin so sick.. gotta redo again.. wastin of time & money..

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 4:26 pm

jas85 wrote:grhhh.. I need to redo my urine test again..

oh my. i did it last sat. juz gt a call from the clinic..

snowss, u can give urself 3 days for them to call u back..

I'm feelin so sick.. gotta redo again.. wastin of time & money..


Wow..3 days...so meaning tat "if" I need to go back..they will call me next Mon/Tues...hhmmpp [-(

[-o< pray that they wouldn't call me
(=^_^=)

enen
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue, 30 Sep 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby enen » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 4:31 pm

I went on tues (18/11) ard 12plus. So it takes ard 2 - 3 days for them to get back to me. The first time when i failed my blood test, i actually asked the doctor why. He explained it's actually a minor viral infection. To him, its no serious problem. But CX is very strict and they want everything to be cleared! I'm gonna rush there during my lunch hour next week again. Sigh....

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 4:35 pm

snowss wrote:
enen wrote:The clinic just called me, I've cleared my urine test. But not for my blood test. Apparently there's some viral infection. Had a very slight cough when i went for the test. So strict!!!!!! She told me to go back when I've fully recovered. Good luck to myself and everyone!


enen, when did u return to the clinic for ur re-test?
I went yesterday (19 Nov-Wed)..ard 4plus...So "if" I need to re-take, I want to know how long it takes for them to call me :)


Hi snows,
I was also around there yesterday about 4plus.. keke..
The clinic juz called.. asked me to go back for urine test again.. :o
She told me this time dun drink so much water.. alamak... :o

Paige.. :wink:

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 5:03 pm

Dear all, ive cleared my blood test, but the lady told me tt
my urine is abit diluted, but the doc nvr ask mi to retake...
therefore im abit afraid that my urine test is not good enough to pass the
medical...

Seems like its gonna be a long wait for eveyone to totally cleared everything... :???:
When there's a will, there's a way.

baby_jarel
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed, 19 Nov 2008
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby baby_jarel » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 5:15 pm

hi jojoleona,

may i check with you did the nurse call you back to say that you need not go back for your re-test of urine or you call them back to check??? cos i just went back for my re-test of urine and bloo don the 18/11, but the nurse told me that if i don't receive any calls from them the next day, then most prob no need to go back. but it seems that jas85 call being called up after 3 days.. :shock:

hatch_lover
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue, 13 Dec 2005

Postby hatch_lover » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 5:21 pm

According to the pervious batch.. more or less they will wait till all of us to clear the medical... unless i got some illiness that cant be cure :cry:

just wanna check anyone got any idea when is the training going to start? i reali wanna get out of my job asap.. ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

felixtwp
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun, 04 May 2008
Location: west

Postby felixtwp » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 5:25 pm

oh eex... this is really getting alittle nerve wrecking...medical seems so tough...cx called me up today regarding some of my missing attachments so i use the opportunity to ask her some stuff. she said we would prob get our confirmation letter around mid dec... gotta wait for the whole batch to finish the medical b4 subitting it up to HK.

i'm praying hard for all of us.. jojoleona keep ur chin up alrite :D
only injuries can stop me from being the best

enen
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue, 30 Sep 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby enen » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 6:42 pm

Mid dec.... That's quite a long wait... patient patient patient....

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 7:00 pm

baby_jarel wrote:hi jojoleona,

may i check with you did the nurse call you back to say that you need not go back for your re-test of urine or you call them back to check??? cos i just went back for my re-test of urine and bloo don the 18/11, but the nurse told me that if i don't receive any calls from them the next day, then most prob no need to go back. but it seems that jas85 call being called up after 3 days.. :shock:


hi baby_jarel, i called the clinic up to check it out one...
so the nurse told mi if the doc nvr called mi today means
i dun ve to retake my urine... :D
When there's a will, there's a way.

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 7:02 pm

felixtwp wrote:oh eex... this is really getting alittle nerve wrecking...medical seems so tough...cx called me up today regarding some of my missing attachments so i use the opportunity to ask her some stuff. she said we would prob get our confirmation letter around mid dec... gotta wait for the whole batch to finish the medical b4 subitting it up to HK.

i'm praying hard for all of us.. jojoleona keep ur chin up alrite :D


wah..seems...we gotta wait for another month again...
it seems so long man...waiting n waiting...it is killing mi man...
:(
When there's a will, there's a way.

felixtwp
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun, 04 May 2008
Location: west

Postby felixtwp » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 7:44 pm

yeah.... the wait is killing us :shock: dun worry lets just hope for the best and... HK here we come!!

cheers every body
only injuries can stop me from being the best

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:00 pm

Let's hope for the best ba...we keep each
other updated...

GOOD DE LUCK EVERYONE... [-o<
When there's a will, there's a way.

User avatar
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
Location: Northern Side of Sunny Island.

Postby sherrielynn » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:04 pm

Why why why
why they so strict ?!!!!
Flutterby Flutterby

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:15 pm

sherrielynn wrote:Why why why
why they so strict ?!!!!


Seriously i dunno y cx is so strict man...
making us all so anxious...
When there's a will, there's a way.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest