Singapore Expats Forum

CX Singapore base Flight attendant recruitment 09/2008!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 9:55 pm

Jojoleona wrote:
windancer04 wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:Dear all, i juz went for my medical yesterday...
and i guess my medical will fail...
reali wishing all the best to everyone here...
:D


Can i ask why u say tt? Wad did the doc tell u? Dont worry okie. Btw can i ask wads the blood test for? keke..


i thk the blood test is to check whether we have AIDS/HIV n some other problems ba...im not too sure, juz knw that cx's medical
is very strict, SIA dun even have blood test... :)


SIA do have blood test..but anyway dont worry much ok. everything will be fine. =)
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 9:59 pm

windancer04 wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:
windancer04 wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:Dear all, i juz went for my medical yesterday...
and i guess my medical will fail...
reali wishing all the best to everyone here...
:D


Can i ask why u say tt? Wad did the doc tell u? Dont worry okie. Btw can i ask wads the blood test for? keke..


i thk the blood test is to check whether we have AIDS/HIV n some other problems ba...im not too sure, juz knw that cx's medical
is very strict, SIA dun even have blood test... :)


SIA do have blood test..but anyway dont worry much ok. everything will be fine. =)


SIA have blood test ma? My sis dun have blood test when she did her medical...lol

Anyway thanks windancer for ur console...
but i really cnt help to worry... :(
When there's a will, there's a way.

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:24 pm

windancer04 wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:i thk the blood test is to check whether we have AIDS/HIV n some other problems ba...im not too sure, juz knw that cx's medical
is very strict, SIA dun even have blood test... :)


SIA do have blood test..but anyway dont worry much ok. everything will be fine. =)


If I am not wrong, SIA do not have blood test...only for foreigners SQ crews..

Good luck for ur medical too :)
(=^_^=)

User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:26 pm

snowss wrote:
windancer04 wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:i thk the blood test is to check whether we have AIDS/HIV n some other problems ba...im not too sure, juz knw that cx's medical
is very strict, SIA dun even have blood test... :)


SIA do have blood test..but anyway dont worry much ok. everything will be fine. =)


If I am not wrong, SIA do not have blood test...only for foreigners SQ crews..

Good luck for ur medical too :)


When my bf went for his medical, he did a blood test and he is a s'porean. =)
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:28 pm

windancer04 wrote:
snowss wrote:
windancer04 wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:i thk the blood test is to check whether we have AIDS/HIV n some other problems ba...im not too sure, juz knw that cx's medical
is very strict, SIA dun even have blood test... :)


SIA do have blood test..but anyway dont worry much ok. everything will be fine. =)


If I am not wrong, SIA do not have blood test...only for foreigners SQ crews..

Good luck for ur medical too :)


When my bf went for his medical, he did a blood test and he is a s'porean. =)


oh, that's strange...haha... :)
When there's a will, there's a way.

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:36 pm

windancer04 wrote:
snowss wrote:
If I am not wrong, SIA do not have blood test...only for foreigners SQ crews..

Good luck for ur medical too :)


When my bf went for his medical, he did a blood test and he is a s'porean. =)


Hah..tat's strange..A few friends who went didnt get the blood test done...maybe gals and guys different?? :???:

blood test..I have done it 2x lo...hopefully no more for the 3rd time :P
(=^_^=)

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:59 pm

snowss wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:Dear all, i juz went for my medical yesterday...
and i guess my medical will fail...
reali wishing all the best to everyone here...
:D


I think not to worry too much ya..

I just went to get my urine and blood test re-done..
The lady told me that hopefully everything goes went then the medical is cleared, if not have to come back again...do till it passes :)

So I asked her if say the tests did not pass, is it tat medical will confirm fail as 2nd time is the last time to re-do the tests...She told me no :)
She say will do till it passes...So I guess the probabilities of failing the whole medical is quite little :D

So dun worry too much ya..


Hi all,

I went for my urine test again today... The lady told me that my urine marking missed by that much.. She told me missed by 0.03 i think?? Becoz i drank too much water before the urine test that time..But i was blur when they told me $10.70... keke.. didn't know need to pay.. then the lady told me..that the 1st session is paid by CX and the retest is need to pay.. =)
Let's look forward to CX reply!!

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:06 am

Paige wrote:
snowss wrote:
Jojoleona wrote:Dear all, i juz went for my medical yesterday...
and i guess my medical will fail...
reali wishing all the best to everyone here...
:D


I think not to worry too much ya..

I just went to get my urine and blood test re-done..
The lady told me that hopefully everything goes went then the medical is cleared, if not have to come back again...do till it passes :)

So I asked her if say the tests did not pass, is it tat medical will confirm fail as 2nd time is the last time to re-do the tests...She told me no :)
She say will do till it passes...So I guess the probabilities of failing the whole medical is quite little :D

So dun worry too much ya..


Hi all,

I went for my urine test again today... The lady told me that my urine marking missed by that much.. She told me missed by 0.03 i think?? Becoz i drank too much water before the urine test that time..But i was blur when they told me $10.70... keke.. didn't know need to pay.. then the lady told me..that the 1st session is paid by CX and the retest is need to pay.. =)
Let's look forward to CX reply!!

Cheers!
Paige :wink:


My friend went for urine n blood retest is $32.10...
gosh...hope everyone will pass medical n din have to waste money again..
:D
When there's a will, there's a way.

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 4:01 am

Jojoleona wrote:
Paige wrote:
Hi all,

I went for my urine test again today... The lady told me that my urine marking missed by that much.. She told me missed by 0.03 i think?? Becoz i drank too much water before the urine test that time..But i was blur when they told me $10.70... keke.. didn't know need to pay.. then the lady told me..that the 1st session is paid by CX and the retest is need to pay.. =)
Let's look forward to CX reply!!

Cheers!
Paige :wink:


My friend went for urine n blood retest is $32.10...
gosh...hope everyone will pass medical n din have to waste money again..
:D


I paid $32.10 too..haha..hopefully no need to pay again :P
(=^_^=)

enen
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue, 30 Sep 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby enen » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:10 am

The doctor told me some of the girls from the last batch retook their urine and blood test up to 4 times. So i guess it's quite common, because CX is very strict on medical check ups. No worries everyone. We'll just take things as it goes. :D

hatch_lover
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue, 13 Dec 2005

Postby hatch_lover » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:18 pm

enen wrote:Hi snowss,

not to worry, u r not the only person to retake both the blood and urine test. I went down on saturday to check my foot problem (dead skin) and was told that I have to retake both the tests. But i had some alcohol the night before so was advised not to retake the tests on saturday. Guess i have to make a trip to the clinic during my lunch break tomorrow. i'm sure things would be fine for everyone ya. Cheerz! :)


How is your Foot? i can intro you a pretty good pedicure shop ... I went there to remove my dead skin and after 2 round of srcub ... the result is very good.

I can say my dead skin is even worst than your as i did not do pedicure for 1 yr~~!!.... if you still got problem do let me know :oops:

enen
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue, 30 Sep 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby enen » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 2:02 pm

hatch_lover wrote:How is your Foot? i can intro you a pretty good pedicure shop ... I went there to remove my dead skin and after 2 round of srcub ... the result is very good.

I can say my dead skin is even worst than your as i did not do pedicure for 1 yr~~!!.... if you still got problem do let me know :oops:


Hi hatch_lover,

Thanks for offering help! My dead skin problem is ok now. Has cleared this part of the check up with the doctor. I have been scrubbing religiously everyday before going back for the review. Haha! Many thanks!

hatch_lover
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue, 13 Dec 2005

Postby hatch_lover » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 2:56 pm

enen wrote:
hatch_lover wrote:How is your Foot? i can intro you a pretty good pedicure shop ... I went there to remove my dead skin and after 2 round of srcub ... the result is very good.

I can say my dead skin is even worst than your as i did not do pedicure for 1 yr~~!!.... if you still got problem do let me know :oops:


Hi hatch_lover,

Thanks for offering help! My dead skin problem is ok now. Has cleared this part of the check up with the doctor. I have been scrubbing religiously everyday before going back for the review. Haha! Many thanks!


Good luck for your medical .
I still waiting :? i got a feeling i might need to go back..

enen
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue, 30 Sep 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby enen » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 3:13 pm

The clinic just called me, I've cleared my urine test. But not for my blood test. Apparently there's some viral infection. Had a very slight cough when i went for the test. So strict!!!!!! She told me to go back when I've fully recovered. Good luck to myself and everyone!

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Thu, 20 Nov 2008 4:06 pm

enen wrote:The clinic just called me, I've cleared my urine test. But not for my blood test. Apparently there's some viral infection. Had a very slight cough when i went for the test. So strict!!!!!! She told me to go back when I've fully recovered. Good luck to myself and everyone!


enen, when did u return to the clinic for ur re-test?
I went yesterday (19 Nov-Wed)..ard 4plus...So "if" I need to re-take, I want to know how long it takes for them to call me :)
(=^_^=)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests