Singapore Expats Forum

CX Singapore base Flight attendant recruitment 09/2008!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 2:59 pm

tulips wrote:she didn't tell me what time.. just told me this morning.
i also didn't receive anything :(
upset.


Dont be sad..maybe we will get it ltr...think on the bright side =)
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 3:04 pm

tulips wrote:dear all, this morning my friend received an email from CX. It's an invitation for medical checkup.
Any of you receive the same thing?


dear all i juz check my mail, n received cx medical checkup apptment... :D
When there's a will, there's a way.

tulips
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 14 Oct 2008

Postby tulips » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 3:10 pm

thanks windancer.. hopefully we will get it.

sigh.
i wonder how they arrange to send out the email.
don't think it's by interview date coz my friend's final interview is on 13th oct.. whereas Jojoleona's is on 15th.

my guess is by alphabetical order either by surname or email add?

i'm feeling so confused now. scared they send all the 24 emails out at one go this morning but at the same time, also looking forward to tomorrow morning to check my email.

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 3:17 pm

tulips wrote:thanks windancer.. hopefully we will get it.

sigh.
i wonder how they arrange to send out the email.
don't think it's by interview date coz my friend's final interview is on 13th oct.. whereas Jojoleona's is on 15th.

my guess is by alphabetical order either by surname or email add?

i'm feeling so confused now. scared they send all the 24 emails out at one go this morning but at the same time, also looking forward to tomorrow morning to check my email.


dear tulips dun b dishearten yet, u might received urs tmr de...coz u still rem when we were waiting for our v 1st interview w cathay, sm ppl also received mails at diff days n time..so dun wori thr's still hope de...anyway the checkup is on nov10 for mi, is nxt wk, so u still got chance...jiayou...dun b sad... :)
When there's a will, there's a way.

tulips
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 14 Oct 2008

Postby tulips » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 3:45 pm

thanks Jojoleona.. really praying very hard now [-o< hopefully they are still sending out the emails.

and all the best for your medical :)

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 4:13 pm

tulips wrote:thanks Jojoleona.. really praying very hard now [-o< hopefully they are still sending out the emails.

and all the best for your medical :)


thanks for ur blessing tulips dear, ill b praying together w u
dun wori, im sure they r still sending out emails de...tmr or maybe lat part of the day u might received it
juz keep checking ur mails ok...

Jiayou wor...everyone in forum will get in de..
cheers... [-o< :D
When there's a will, there's a way.

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 4:24 pm

hey,

anyone rcvd the email for the medical check up??

mine is on the 10 Nov:)
(=^_^=)

felixtwp
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun, 04 May 2008
Location: west

Postby felixtwp » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 4:25 pm

hey guys...! just received my email for the medical checkup... i know how it feels to be waiting... good luck to everyone...it will happen!! dun worry!!! cheers... do feel free to ask me anything alrite lads?
only injuries can stop me from being the best

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 4:28 pm

felixtwp wrote:hey guys...! just received my email for the medical checkup... i know how it feels to be waiting... good luck to everyone...it will happen!! dun worry!!! cheers... do feel free to ask me anything alrite lads?


People going for the medical check are:

1. Jojoleona
2. snowss
3. felixtwp

anymore else??
(=^_^=)

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 4:37 pm

snowss wrote:
felixtwp wrote:hey guys...! just received my email for the medical checkup... i know how it feels to be waiting... good luck to everyone...it will happen!! dun worry!!! cheers... do feel free to ask me anything alrite lads?


People going for the medical check are:

1. Jojoleona
2. snowss
3. felixtwp

anymore else??


Congrats to dear snowss n felixtwp, hope thr will b more from forum...
:wink:
When there's a will, there's a way.

tulips
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 14 Oct 2008

Postby tulips » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 4:38 pm

may i know what time was the email sent out to you guys?
thanks :)

Jojoleona
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Postby Jojoleona » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 4:47 pm

tulips wrote:may i know what time was the email sent out to you guys?
thanks :)


dear tulips, mine is sent out at 10:41:30am.... :D
When there's a will, there's a way.

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 5:08 pm

tulips wrote:may i know what time was the email sent out to you guys?
thanks :)


mine was 10:39:52am :)
Last edited by snowss on Sun, 02 Nov 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(=^_^=)

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 5:11 pm

Jojoleona wrote:
snowss wrote:
felixtwp wrote:hey guys...! just received my email for the medical checkup... i know how it feels to be waiting... good luck to everyone...it will happen!! dun worry!!! cheers... do feel free to ask me anything alrite lads?


People going for the medical check are:

1. Jojoleona
2. snowss
3. felixtwp

anymore else??


Congrats to dear snowss n felixtwp, hope thr will b more from forum...
:wink:


hey dear, is ur medical at 10am on 10 nov?
(=^_^=)

the_aviator
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun, 28 Sep 2008

Postby the_aviator » Sun, 02 Nov 2008 5:17 pm

hey... i got the email too... didnt tink they wil send email. tot they wil call. been waiting forever.
.
my med checkup is on 5 oct 10am.
.
they sent the email at 10+am this morning.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest