Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore Snake Habits

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 5:50 pm

Matney wrote:Back to the topic of snakes

Back? But we weren't off topic! There were discussions of virtual trouser snakes and biblical ones as well!
some signatures are more equal than others

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 6:15 pm

banana wrote:I believe I speak for most men since Adam when I say "gimme back my rib b*tch!" :P

And I speak for most women since Eve when I say "we gave you back much more than a rib. You got a whole woman instead, lucky bus turds. I mean, bar studs." :in love:

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Forks » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 8:49 pm

with a sickening screetch the topics skews of into the most hostile of territories, dreaded by forum goers around the world, a place from which there is little chance of return if you venture to far in, a foul maze of mirrors and innuendo where what you say means the opposite of what you mean, where a question like "do i look fat in these?" is a veritable Gordian knot of a dilema but through which you cannot cut, a reeking cess pool (stop me if Im going to far...) of innocent mistakes (at least thats what they say) where to look at a bouncing pair of breasts is crime and where the toilet seat is always up...

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:38 pm

...yet with a quick shift in the seat of consciousness, a blink of the third eye, Gonzo mysticism pulls the shroud of reality briefly aside, allowing a peek through the light pleonastic where the blinding sounds of tepidity threatens with a comforting embrace, a familiar circuit, a tribute perhaps to the Oroborous - the snake that swallows its own tail, a Gnostic symbol of life...yet is it life if only familiar paths were trod, or can the snake free itself from its own jaws and perhaps offer an apple deftly placed in the bosom or to crawl through sewerage to seek freedom in an open toilet bowl?
some signatures are more equal than others

idpearl

Postby idpearl » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 8:46 am

banana wrote:...yet with a quick shift in the seat of consciousness, a blink of the third eye, Gonzo mysticism pulls the shroud of reality briefly aside, allowing a peek through the light pleonastic where the blinding sounds of tepidity threatens with a comforting embrace, a familiar circuit, a tribute perhaps to the Oroborous - the snake that swallows its own tail, a Gnostic symbol of life...yet is it life if only familiar paths were trod, or can the snake free itself from its own jaws and perhaps offer an apple deftly placed in the bosom or to crawl through sewerage to seek freedom in an open toilet bowl?

Anyone know of a good online dictionary?? :???:

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 1:25 pm

Well FORKS, FRUIT-BOY and IDPEARL- I am impressed ! Your literary eloquence has made for outstanding entertainment in an otherwise already excellent forum!
Yes, you have the Ozchick seal of approval ! :D
But I presume you realise that the OP (yep that's me) :cool: has clearly enabled you to rise to the occasion, to seek where no slithery serpents have sought before, to go where no green tree snake has gone and....oh hell I've got housework to do.. see ya !
PS Now who was looking for a dictionary ? In my family we always called it a 'dic(k)'.....mm...must have had a fetish for snake-like vocbaulary too..mm...
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Forks » Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:54 am

ozchick wrote:Well FORKS, FRUIT-BOY and IDPEARL- I am impressed ! Your literary eloquence has made for outstanding entertainment in an otherwise already excellent forum!
But I presume you realise that the OP (yep that's me) :cool: has clearly enabled you to rise to the occasion, to seek where no slithery serpents have sought before, to go where no green tree snake has gone and....oh hell I've got housework to do.. see ya !
PS Now who was looking for a dictionary ? In my family we always called it a 'dic(k)'.....mm...must have had a fetish for snake-like vocbaulary too..mm...

so your saying you are our muse by stealth so to speak?
Poking, poking everywhere...

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Sun, 31 Aug 2008 2:41 pm

Forks wrote:
ozchick wrote:Well FORKS, FRUIT-BOY and IDPEARL- I am impressed ! Your literary eloquence has made for outstanding entertainment in an otherwise already excellent forum!

so your saying you are our muse by stealth so to speak?

You got it babes ! They've even written a book about me- 'The Power of One' ! :cool:

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Forks » Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:09 pm

I feel so... so ... so taken advantage of LOL :D

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 9:45 pm

Forks wrote:I feel so... so ... so taken advantage of LOL :D

Don't worry sweet thang ! I'll never do it again- I promise. I've actually taken quite a 'shine' to you ! Get it ?! Shiny forks and stuff?! :oops:
NOW do you feel better ? :wink:

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 02 Sep 2008 9:58 am

ozchick wrote:Don't worry sweet thang ! I'll never do it again- I promise. I've actually taken quite a 'shine' to you ! Get it ?! Shiny forks and stuff?! :oops:

Next thing we know you'll pair up and start spooning. Yikes.

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Forks » Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:23 am

ozchick wrote:
Forks wrote:I feel so... so ... so taken advantage of LOL :D

Don't worry sweet thang ! I'll never do it again- I promise. I've actually taken quite a 'shine' to you ! Get it ?! Shiny forks and stuff?! :oops:
NOW do you feel better ? :wink:

much :D :shock: :P

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Forks » Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:24 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:
ozchick wrote:Don't worry sweet thang ! I'll never do it again- I promise. I've actually taken quite a 'shine' to you ! Get it ?! Shiny forks and stuff?! :oops:

Nicely done :D

of course the eternal question is....

Spork of Foon?

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Tue, 02 Sep 2008 6:04 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:

:D :D :D You're a funny little bunny Wimoweh !

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:20 pm

ozchick wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:

:D :D :D You're a funny little bunny Wimoweh !

Oh no. No. All the flattery in the world will not convince me to join you in a threesome. That would not be very knife, I mean nice.