Singapore Expats

Visit pass for parents of EP

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply

Visit pass for parents of EP

Post by Guest » Tue, 21 Sep 2004 5:12 pm

I am working here at singapore in P2 pass-EP.
How to apply for a visit pass for parents.
How long they can stay here in singapore.
They will be visiting singapore from india


Post by Guest » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:19 am

I am not sure if Indians require a visa for singapore but if they do they need to go to the singapore embassy in india for that...otherwise, once on the plane they just fill the disembarkation card and go through immigration who will give the visit pass. you can get passes from 30-90 days.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests