Singapore Expats Forum

Medicine is not colour-blind

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 1:25 am

banana wrote::lol: no you can't, for various reasons.

and you won't, cos you love me. :cool:

Y you little...

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bigfilsing » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 9:10 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:
banana wrote:ahhhh....the double X chromosome induced genetic disposition to have the last word

I could sue you for that sexist remark.

Classic example of the current tendancy in Asia ( somewhat adopted from the USA) to reach for the law in defence. Sue him for what ? Being a typical male pig ...you'd end up sueing half the country, Mind you, you could give up your day job.

With regard to physical differences it always cracks me up that the expats here are forever at the pool trying to get a tan while many local lassies speand a fortune on whitening cream :???:

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 9:46 am

bigfilsing wrote:Classic example of the current tendancy in Asia ( somewhat adopted from the USA) to reach for the law in defence. Sue him for what ? Being a typical male pig ...you'd end up sueing half the country

Can I sue you for lack of a sense of humour? :P

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:05 am

bigfilsing wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:
banana wrote:ahhhh....the double X chromosome induced genetic disposition to have the last word

I could sue you for that sexist remark.

Classic example of the current tendancy in Asia ( somewhat adopted from the USA) to reach for the law in defence. Sue him for what ? Being a typical male pig ...you'd end up sueing half the country, Mind you, you could give up your day job.

With regard to physical differences it always cracks me up that the expats here are forever at the pool trying to get a tan while many local lassies speand a fortune on whitening cream :???:

bigfilsing, I take affront to that remark! There is nothing typical about this male pig, he's not a sheep. Despite her mule-like tendencies, WIMH is a chick who simply likes to horse around every now and then. Helps to know otherwise you might come across as a turkey!

PS: Don't have a cow man.
some signatures are more equal than others