Singapore Expats Forum

Damn this Jet Lag!

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
bobby.sharma

Damn this Jet Lag!

Postby bobby.sharma » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 4:21 am

Hey

Greetings! - am trying to recover from a 13 hour flight - hence the reason I am logged on at 4 am when I should be fast asleep preparing for my first day at work - which starts in 5 hours!! - but thats enough about my troubles :-)

I am a Londoner new to Singapore looking to make some friends and to enjoy not insignificant amounts of alcohol along with the usual shananigans that go with that!

Can I please join your group (barring any weird initiation ceremony) -

Cheers
Bobby
it's only worth doing if it aint good for you :-)

Caro1979

Postby Caro1979 » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 6:16 pm

Hey there,

Feel your pain, was exactly the same my first Sunday. Then moved on to working evenings and staying up really late which threw me straight back on to Dublin time..

Anyhow, here about three weeks now and on earlies this week so I too would like to join this Friday if that's ok with everyone.
Have been out and about with work folk but its always great to meet new people who think along my lines of a Friday eve!

bobby.sharma

Postby bobby.sharma » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 9:08 pm

I'm game!

mail me on bobby-sharma@hotmail.co.uk lets make some plans - ok so wheres the rest of ya? :-)
it's only worth doing if it aint good for you :-)

Joyful
Regular
Regular

Postby Joyful » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:34 pm

Be patient..and wait for Morton's post..usually on a thursday or friday afternoon (per the last few threads).

Have fun!
Guilty by Association....NICE!

Caro1979

Postby Caro1979 » Tue, 19 Aug 2008 6:18 pm

Out on Thurs but it shouldn't be a late one so reckon I can manage the two nights.. I'll keep an eye out for the location posted later in the week!