Childcare for 13th month baby

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.

Childcare for 13th month baby

Post by Guest » Tue, 21 Sep 2004 5:53 am

HELP!! I need childcare for my 13th month old baby! Am planning to rent in Bugis area due to work. Does anyone know of a childcare around there that will take him?

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Post by starfantasy84 » Tue, 21 Sep 2004 9:53 am

There are infants nusery that can surely take them in. But you have to bring your baby to their place yourself. And i think you can decide on the time you want to bring your child in and child out. The price range from 800 to a thousand..i'm not very sure. Although it's steep, it provide professional care so you do not need to worry about proficiency. Check it out at the classifies ads of newspaper or yellow pages website at www.yellowpages.com.sg. Hope that helps. :D

Judith chong

Re: Childcare for 13th month baby

Post by Judith chong » Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:02 pm

Guest wrote:HELP!! I need childcare for my 13th month old baby! Am planning to rent in Bugis area due to work. Does anyone know of a childcare around there that will take him?
Hi,

My mum is nanny, she is looking for a baby to babysit but you had to bring your baby to our house at Paya Lebah, about 2 stop from Bugis.

If you are intrested please call me at 97930948 or email to me at judithchong@ergoworld.com.sg

Judith

daisy

Kid's Language Learning

Post by daisy » Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:58 am

Hi, glad to notice that your kid is of the same age of mine!

Both my husband and I are native Chinese from Beijing. We have stayed in Singapore for four years. My son is 15 months old, and I’m teaching him Chinese by myself at home. It occurs to me that I can actually teach several kids at the same time. Kids learn very fast if they have the language environment. I hope my son can speak foreign languages in a native way and will have interest in knowing more cultures.

Will you be interested in exchanging kids regularly and teaching them native languages in a natural way? Let’s develop our curriculum together!

I can be reached by: daisylanzhao@yahoo.com

athi

Re: Childcare for 13th month baby

Post by athi » Fri, 14 Jan 2005 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:HELP!! I need childcare for my 13th month old baby! Am planning to rent in Bugis area due to work. Does anyone know of a childcare around there that will take him?
hi, hv you found a care giver yet, if you still looking for one do email me at huathi@hotmail.com