Singapore Expats Forum

where are the driven well connected people?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pseagal
Regular
Regular

where are the driven well connected people?

Postby pseagal » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 8:57 am

Hi there:

I'd like to find some people out there who have some passion, energy and contacts in the education industry or who can help grow my new business idea further.

Would be keen to know those who have serious interest in education or business as well as the experience.

I'm having my own business now, even have the new product, but, need one or two like minded thinkers and Movers who can take it to the next level.

If you don't fit the bill below, but still have business experience and are keen to explore a business opportunity in education, do also contact me.

Below is some info about what I'm looking for:

1) Business is in childrens' education, specifically a preschool English program, the USP is that it not only teaches English but, emotional and social skills.
2) Looking for associates who can help with the sales and marketing of the program to preschools etc
3) Or those who either run their own education business like an enrichment centre or who knows others in the same industry - an alliance can be formed (perhaps running the program at their venue on a profit sharing arrangement)
4) Long term I'm looking at the South East Asian market - licensing.
5) The curriculum is fully developed.

Socially we can laugh and mentally we can connect..Thanks..for listening..You can't blame me for trying..Just have to do something to make things happen..You make it happen..

PM Me

:) Cheers!
Last edited by pseagal on Sun, 17 Aug 2008 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

cool_nich
Regular
Regular

Postby cool_nich » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:24 pm

what kind of person do u looking for?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:47 pm

cool_nich wrote:what kind of person do u looking for?

Probably people who can type English properly, and are of legal age and not still in secondary school like yourself. :?

positano
Regular
Regular

Postby positano » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:23 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Probably people who can type English properly, and are of legal age and not still in secondary school like yourself. :?

well said SMS =D> =D> =D>

pseagal
Regular
Regular

comments..

Postby pseagal » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 7:54 am

I think people do make mistakes, typos..it doesn't mean they are in secondary school or who can type proper English!

Give us a break man!

Everyone makes mistakes or typos!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:33 am

I would suggest you go to his profile and click on the link to show all of his posts and read a big chunk of them. Then tell me what you think....... :roll:

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 9:10 pm

What sort of education are you talking about? Adult? Children? Special needs? Self help?

Who are you looking for? Someone to do your legwork for you? Hook you up with Movers and shakers? Come up with ideas?

What are you offering? A salary? Partnership? An 'education'? Nothing?

I don't understand why people think directly asking for help is such a big step forward that they skimp on the details of what they need. There's a fine line between 'enterprising' and 'scheming'.
some signatures are more equal than others

blue_123

Postby blue_123 » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:35 am

hey pseagal, interesting to know your vision. would be glad to pass on my learnings on a strategic level - not on any business terms, but just to add my 10 cents to the development of society in general.