Singapore Expats

Irish female newbie, 23 and looking for friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
smurra85
Regular
Regular

Dinner and Drinks

Post by smurra85 » Mon, 10 Nov 2008 4:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

Since I have been a bit rubbish and thrown plans together at the last minutes over the last couple of weeks - I thought I would redeem myself and be a bit more organised!

Plans for this week (Wednesday - 12.11.08) are Lau Pa Sat as usual - meeting at Raffles MRT at 7pm OR Lau Pa Sat at 7.30pm whichever suits. The group leaves MRT by 7.15pm at the latest so if we aren't there we have already made a move towards food!! So if you think you are going to be a bit late please be sure you know the direction you need to head - its easy peesy but just in case!

From there the plan is to go to Howl of the Moon on Emerald Hill - I am not sure if there are any promos on but I have only heard good things - and it makes a change.

Hope to see you all on Wednesday. Newbies are of course more than welcome - the more the merrier!! My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to get it contact!

Sally xxxxx

xeron

Post by xeron » Mon, 10 Nov 2008 5:04 pm

Hi there,

I'm newbie in this forum and never join to any events from this forum. please count me in for this coming wednesday. who else is joining on this wed night? my email x3r0nz@gmailcom. see ya all.

Cheers
xeron

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Dinner and Drinks

Post by Bremen » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 1:34 am

smurra85 wrote: From there the plan is to go to Howl of the Moon on Emerald Hill - I am not sure if there are any promos on but I have only heard good things - and it makes a change.
$9.90 Martinis on Wednesdays... And loads of fun if someone in the group is having a birthday.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

boatboat

pm post

Post by boatboat » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 3:10 pm

pm post im interested include me

pierre

Post by pierre » Sun, 18 Jan 2009 3:33 am

I want to be there for the next event =)
:)

smurra85
Regular
Regular

Post by smurra85 » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:44 pm

WOW someone found my old thread I thought I had lost it forever! Anyway everyone details are as follows for the next gathering...
if anyone is interested - we are doing this same again this week and every week. Meeting this wednesday in Raffles Place MRT at 7pm and then heading over to Lau Pa Sat for beer and satay. We are usually outside by the satay stalls by 7.30 ish if anyone wants to meet us a bit later. Please email me on [email protected] if you need more info.

Ciao

Sally

porridge0000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by porridge0000 » Tue, 20 Jan 2009 4:30 pm

I'm interested too. Have drop you (Sally) an email too.... Do update me ^^

twista88

Post by twista88 » Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:10 am

Hi there, any place for 21/m/local....keep me in the loop at

[email protected]

Regards,