Singapore Expats Forum

Hello Everyone! 21/M American...looking for friends!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Hello Everyone! 21/M American...looking for friends!

Postby PaulHerring3 » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 4:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Paul, I’m 21 and I am from the US. I am here for 2 months working before returning to the states....

I just found out about this site...unfortunately I only have two weeks left here...

I have put in posts with the FNDC and another thread...but wanted to introduce myself here...

I am looking for a group of people who are getting together sometime this weekend or early next week...

And no you don’t have to be American/Caucasian/Tall/Skinny or whatever else...I enjoy people of all cultures and races; they often have the best stories! Sure I love hanging out with people from the US, but would love to get the most out of my time over here!

It would be nice if the group of people were around my age, but Im really not that picky.

If anyone knows of any gatherings where I could tag along and make some new friends that would be great!

Im not sure if people post pictures on here or link facebook so others can get a better idea about you, but if so no worrys just let me know!

Cheers to all!

Postby Husky » Fri, 08 Aug 2008 3:59 pm

Hey Paul, it's nice to know that you have gain some knowledge of this wonderful sunny island..

I would like to expand my career overseas too..perhaps we can be friends?
am 25 and u can call me Jas for short.. :)