Singapore Expats Forum

Cote d'Azure - Security Guard

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 9:22 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Thanks, saint, you are correct as usual . . . but I am ugly.

I've you before Mr V, go see Dr Somsak and he'll sort you out :cool:

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 9:23 pm

Yes, you win, Vaucluse. You win. I'm sorry. You're just far too good.

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 9:29 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Currymeister wrote:Sarcasm doesnt excuse it you dozey tw*t!! :lol:

Whatever Saint.

Now you've given him another opportunity to add 'arrogant Whiteys' in another post.

Really, why am i wasting my time arguing with such plebs.

Oh dear, the currymeister is a meister at making friends, calling you a twat saint . . . and can't see the woods for the trees.

Really, why are you wasting your time? Go away, little man and throw spitballs at your friend at school.

You arrogant whitey.

Oh well, to be honest I'm actually having a quiet giggle to myself here :lol:

Anyway Mr V, when you buying me a beer??

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 9:33 pm

Saint wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:

Somsak did sort him out. This is the result. He's much better looking than Quasi ever was. It's very hard to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. :wink:

That reminds me V, when did you get out of your venture in Thailand? Saw today (been around 3 months since I did any lurking on sgexpts) you are now in M'sia. Sell out your interest in Thailand?

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 9:49 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Saint wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:

Somsak did sort him out. This is the result. He's much better looking than Quasi ever was. It's very hard to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. :wink:

But Quasi had some endearing qualities about him :cool:

margt

Postby margt » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:11 pm

Plavt wrote:
Margrt,
I would ask you likewise the same question. I do not doubt that you have seen an angry exchange and some verbal abuse but can you be completely aware of all the events that contributed to such? I would say no since you would have had to view the circumstances leading to the eventual outburst from both parties. I doubt if you or anybody else in the crowd you mention will have heard everything said by the people involved unless you were there from the time EastCoastFun, his wife and agent actually arrived as there would be have been nothing to attract yours or anybody else's attention. Sorry but I think you may be aware of only half the story. :(

Plavt,

I did actually see everything because I happened to be returning a temporary parking permit to the guard house when it started. You could say that I had a ring side seat !

For the record, the guy is American and not European...not to judge or anything...

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:18 pm

margt wrote:
For the record, the guy is American and not European...not to judge or anything...

So, why bring it up. What difference does that make? To a Singapore Indian, European probably, to him, means "White" and not "Asian" or "African". Would it have been acceptable had he been European? :?

margt

Postby margt » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:49 pm

None what so ever...just my observation - go back to sleep now.

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:52 pm

margt wrote:
Plavt,

I did actually see everything because I happened to be returning a temporary parking permit to the guard house when it started. You could say that I had a ring side seat !

Here's a quote from your original post;

I happened to be there on Monday night and witnessed your sorry episode. Luckily for you and everyone else on this forum, I can give an exact account of what I and other residents saw and it differs somewhat from yours.

Your account and his account differ, so how do I or anybody else know which is accurate and correct? However, you cannot know the full facts as there were events that led up to to the fracas you saw whether the behaviour by the people involved was justified or not.

Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Postby Currymeister » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:04 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Currymeister wrote:Sarcasm doesnt excuse it you dozey tw*t!! :lol:

Whatever Saint.

Now you've given him another opportunity to add 'arrogant Whiteys' in another post.

Really, why am i wasting my time arguing with such plebs.

Oh dear, the currymeister is a meister at making friends, calling you a twat saint . . . and can't see the woods for the trees.

Really, why are you wasting your time? Go away, little man and throw spitballs at your friend at school.

You arrogant whitey.

Here we go again using the arrogant whitey phrase. I actually find it funny that such an old man is baiting like a child. Showing your true colours aren't you? I wonder what you'd say if someone came onto this site without knowing you and called you a yellow moron? Most people would see that as racist. You ARE a racist prick, so why don't you piss off and go play with your immature friends.

:cool:

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:08 pm

Currymeister wrote:
Here we go again using the arrogant whitey phrase. I actually find it funny that such an old man is baiting like a child. Showing your true colours aren't you? I wonder what you'd say if someone came onto this site without knowing you and called you a yellow moron? Most people would see that as racist. You ARE a racist prick, so why don't you piss off and go play with your immature friends.

Why would anyone call Mr V a "Yellow Moron" :?

Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Postby Currymeister » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:19 pm

Saint wrote:
Currymeister wrote:

Why would anyone call Mr V a "Yellow Morin" :?

Saint, do I have to spell it out?

It's a hypothetical question... and it was moron, not morin. I don't know what colour Mr V's skin is and I don't care. But it would be racist if someone thought Mr V to be of SEA origin and to call him a yellow moron. Or someone of African-American origin, to be called a cheeky black!

The use of any colour when addressing someone is racist. Look at the sticky thread 'Be Warned' it stipulates the rules of the forum.

Understand now? :roll:

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:25 pm

Can you be racist to yourself? :?

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:39 pm

Currymeister wrote:You ARE a racist prick, so why don't you piss off and go play with your immature friends.

Currymeister,
Must you descend to this level of wit? Have you never heard of humour? I suggest you have a look at Vaucluse's posting history, you will find he is what we call a wind-up merchant (I consider him a prize one) and if that disturbs you either make fun of him or simply ignore him.

I really don't want things degenerating to the point where I or anybody else ends up deleting posts or threads given the one 'dog-fight' that went on here once before. Thank you for your co-operation.

Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Postby Currymeister » Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:39 pm

How do other people know he's a white Dutchman? So on a forum, its a pretty dumb thing to say, don't you think?