Singapore Expats Forum

Any Americans out there?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jameseoff
Regular
Regular

American welcome

Postby jameseoff » Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:55 am

come post your ideas and join us for a dinner gathering

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... 53-25.html
If you don't know where Ur Headed, U won't know when U get there

George_Johnson

Postby George_Johnson » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 8:46 pm

I am from China. 29/m
I just want to make freinds from the states.
My MSN:thinkpadsg@hotmail.com

ridgeside57

Postby ridgeside57 » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 8:54 pm

Aloha...I am a 25 male from Hawaii, been in singapore for a couple of weeks now...would be nice to meet new people from the states...let me know laowaiian57@hotmail.com

Jess823

Postby Jess823 » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 4:45 pm

Hello all! - I am 22/f from the US as well, i do love it over here but its always nice to meet people that are on the same sarcastic/humor level as me and go have drinks with! - Im here for 3 months for work, so let me know if you wanna get together for drinks or anything, - would love to!

Jess
Jay0423@sbcglobal.net

Jake82

Postby Jake82 » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 5:17 pm

I can totally relate to countzero - most of my friends are S'porean too - so quite a bit of my humor is either lost, or taken offense to here (not too badly) :D

I'm 26/M from Philadelphia working as a FMCG marketer here. I've been here for a little more than 2 years now.

Anyone similar here looking to meet up? I do like Singapore's diversity, but its always good to hang out with ppls from the US :)

countzero wrote:I am also starved for american friends. I've made plenty of singaporean friends in my four months here but still have my moments when I crack an off color joke and people just stare at me, which makes me laugh even more and then I just look silly.

BTW I'm 29/M from Philadelphia.

To the guy with the slingbox, any chance of getting some Eagle's games on that thing? :D
Thx & Rgds,
Jake

sierra

Postby sierra » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 9:14 pm

i think it will be too late for asking people to meet up this week?

sali

Postby sali » Mon, 02 Feb 2009 2:16 am

Hi, I am a 27 year old female who livethe d in greenville, sc and washington, DC area for years. I will be arriving in singapore early march and would love to meet up for drinks. Let me know if you have any meet ups organised then or send me an email at:

nicelily222 at aol dot com