Singapore Expats Forum

Signing In Problem

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Signing In Problem

Postby Currymeister » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 9:48 am

I've been having a problem signing in since yesterday (user name Gilly). I registered again (as Currymeister) which allowed me to get into the forum and post.

Have I been banned? For something I am unaware of? You never know with forums.

I can see that it's clearly not a sever problem because I can see by the date and time of posts that others aren't having the same problem.

Please advise.

Thanks.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 1:45 pm

I've also escalated this via the moderators forum (which you cannot see) to Admin to check it out. It appears that you were not banned, or at least I didn't see your nick in the banned list.

Glitches happen occasionally, like persons registering and having only 1 post but the post count reflects 16777215 posts.

sms

Saint
Director
Director

Re: Signing In Problem

Postby Saint » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 9:45 pm

Currymeister wrote:I've been having a problem signing in since yesterday (user name Gilly). I registered again (as Currymeister) which allowed me to get into the forum and post.

Have I been banned? For something I am unaware of? You never know with forums.

I can see that it's clearly not a sever problem because I can see by the date and time of posts that others aren't having the same problem.

Please advise.

Thanks.

This happened to me last November/December time and I had to register again. It happened at the same time as the forum got hacked and after restoring the forum from a backup the problem went and I was able to login as normal again.