Singapore Expats Forum

Where can I get personal bobble-head figure made???

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

mulffett
Regular
Regular

Where can I get personal bobble-head figure made???

Postby mulffett » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 1:23 am

Edit: I would like to clarify that the link is solely used to show whoever reading this what bobble-head figure is...here goes a sample's photo:

And yes, I would love to have one of the bobble-head figure made.. They have the similar shops in Shanghai and other cities... Any input is much appreciated...
Last edited by mulffett on Thu, 24 Jul 2008 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Where can I get personal bobble-head figure made???

Postby ksl » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 2:39 am

mulffett wrote:I'm interested in the bobble-head figure, and i believe there are several shops that make these.. but does anyone know which shop makes the higher quality ones?

They have it in the States as well... check this out http://www.whoopassenterprises.com/gallery.php
:P You are nicked! Read the forum rules.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 6:52 am

Maybe, but maybe not. It is a US company and it's been around for around 6 years and the fact that the poster is using a local ISP......

Might let it ride for a little while till I see where / what they plan on doing...... :wink: However, to register just to ask? Course most of us register just to ask something at some point soooooo....... the clock is ticking. :wink:

linsiew

Postby linsiew » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:36 pm

try this site www.unusually.com.sg for this company that makes customised bobblehead in Singapore