Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone going to Kaosiung & Taipei on 2nd week of Dec 08?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Anyone going to Kaosiung & Taipei on 2nd week of Dec 08?

Postby kittygirl8 » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:51 pm

Hi,

I am from Singapore and I'll be traveling there for PS during that period. Anyone interested to join me or partner together on the flights/accomodations please let me know.

Thanks.

chubbycasper
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun, 01 Jun 2008

Re: Anyone going to Kaosiung & Taipei on 2nd week of Dec

Postby chubbycasper » Sat, 26 Jul 2008 1:18 am

Hi kittygirl8,

I would like to join you! But gotta first check with my doctors' schedules. My appointments are confirmed for Sept but will have to defer to Dec. Are you confirmed with Dr hsu already?

btw, I'm a girl and singaporean too..

kittygirl8 wrote:Hi,

I am from Singapore and I'll be traveling there for PS during that period. Anyone interested to join me or partner together on the flights/accomodations please let me know.

Thanks.

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Re: Anyone going to Kaosiung & Taipei on 2nd week of Dec

Postby kittygirl8 » Sat, 26 Jul 2008 8:28 am

chubbycasper wrote:Hi kittygirl8,

I would like to join you! But gotta first check with my doctors' schedules. My appointments are confirmed for Sept but will have to defer to Dec. Are you confirmed with Dr hsu already?

btw, I'm a girl and singaporean too..

kittygirl8 wrote:Hi,

I am from Singapore and I'll be traveling there for PS during that period. Anyone interested to join me or partner together on the flights/accomodations please let me know.

Thanks.


Hi chubbycasper,

That's great! Its really good to hear that there is someone to do this together with, as you know its pretty daunting to have to go through surgery, let alone have to do this all alone in a foreign land.

Yes I'm planning to go see both dr chuang (for eyes) and dr hsu (for nose) in Dec, and everything has been pretty much confirmed already.

Have you make any bookings for both doc for Dec? You may wanna do it fast as I know they're pretty popular and who knows might even be booked up by now...

Let me know ya?

:wink:

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat, 26 Jul 2008

Postby TreeHugger » Sat, 26 Jul 2008 2:29 pm

I have planned to go to taipei from the 11-19 of Dec. This really depends on how much money I have saved up

chubbycasper
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun, 01 Jun 2008

Postby chubbycasper » Tue, 29 Jul 2008 1:46 pm

hi kittygirl8,

have you made your bookings already? when are you travelling to and returning from Taiwan?

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 1:52 pm

Hi Chubbycasper,

Yes I've made some bookings already which can be changed anytime if you can confirmed that you're gonna do this together with me....i'm planning to travel there on the 9th and return before xmas...

Have you make yr bookings with Dr Hsu as well as flight/accomodation etc..?

aneles
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon, 14 Jul 2008

Postby aneles » Sat, 02 Aug 2008 1:23 pm

kittygirl8 - i am interested.

what is the airfare rate to go in dec? & how abt accomodation - where do you plan to stay? & how long do you plan to stay there?

im planning to fix my nose (hvnt decided on the doc as im waiting for their email replies - but its between dr chuang or dr hsu)

im a girl btw. :D

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Sun, 03 Aug 2008 1:58 am

Hi Aneles,

Hey thanks for letting me know of your interest. When are you planning to have your surgery done? Around 9 Dec too??

Regarding the airfare, it really depends on which doc you wanna have it done cos Dr Chuang is in Taipei, whereas Dr Hsu in Kao Shung, thus the airfare differs as these 2 places are quite far away from each other even though its within Taiwan. For instance, if you plan to go for Dr Hsu, you can fly direct to Kao shiung, otherwise you may have to fly direct to Taipei and take the bullet train to Kao shung. There are many routes to choose from so the airfares differs, thus it all boils down to which doctor you decide to go to afterall....

I would suggest to book early though as tickets tend to get more expensive closer to year end, and Dec is only 4 months away now....

Let me know once you decide on which doc you going for ok?
I'm still looking for someone to go with and my door is always open for you :)

Keep in touch or PM me ya?

x

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat, 26 Jul 2008

Postby TreeHugger » Sun, 03 Aug 2008 3:21 am

kittygrl


where will you be staying and how many days will you be staying in taiwan?

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Sun, 03 Aug 2008 3:36 pm

Hi Tree Hugger,

I haven't decided where to stay at yet, do you have any suggestion? I plan to stay till xmas, if not earlier....

Are you doing for Dr Chuang or Dr Hsu?

aneles
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon, 14 Jul 2008

Postby aneles » Sun, 03 Aug 2008 7:43 pm

kittygirl8 wrote:Hi Aneles,

Hey thanks for letting me know of your interest. When are you planning to have your surgery done? Around 9 Dec too??

Regarding the airfare, it really depends on which doc you wanna have it done cos Dr Chuang is in Taipei, whereas Dr Hsu in Kao Shung, thus the airfare differs as these 2 places are quite far away from each other even though its within Taiwan. For instance, if you plan to go for Dr Hsu, you can fly direct to Kao shiung, otherwise you may have to fly direct to Taipei and take the bullet train to Kao shung. There are many routes to choose from so the airfares differs, thus it all boils down to which doctor you decide to go to afterall....

I would suggest to book early though as tickets tend to get more expensive closer to year end, and Dec is only 4 months away now....

Let me know once you decide on which doc you going for ok?
I'm still looking for someone to go with and my door is always open for you :)

Keep in touch or PM me ya?

x


kittygirl, yes i am ok with the date scheduled (infact it wld be good time since its winter period - cold weather will be fantastic for healing!)

will get back to you once I can finalise who will be the 'lucky' doc to fix up my nose, LOL

I wld like to preferably stay there for at least 7 days - if cost allows, im not in a hurry to quickly go back home as i prefer to be closer to the doc incase anything happens to my nose/wounds (touch wood!).

I read that you will be visiting this 2 docs rite? (for eyes & nose)

Hve you planned to go to taipei 1st or to kaosiong 1st?

stay in touch & thanks for replying back. :D

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat, 26 Jul 2008

Postby TreeHugger » Mon, 04 Aug 2008 3:43 am

kittygirl8 wrote:Hi Tree Hugger,

I haven't decided where to stay at yet, do you have any suggestion? I plan to stay till xmas, if not earlier....

Are you doing for Dr Chuang or Dr Hsu?


I have planned to go to Dr. Chuang. Since I am a student and I am on a budget, I may be going to a hostel to cut some costs.

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:27 am

aneles wrote:
kittygirl8 wrote:Hi Aneles,

Hey thanks for letting me know of your interest. When are you planning to have your surgery done? Around 9 Dec too??

Regarding the airfare, it really depends on which doc you wanna have it done cos Dr Chuang is in Taipei, whereas Dr Hsu in Kao Shung, thus the airfare differs as these 2 places are quite far away from each other even though its within Taiwan. For instance, if you plan to go for Dr Hsu, you can fly direct to Kao shiung, otherwise you may have to fly direct to Taipei and take the bullet train to Kao shung. There are many routes to choose from so the airfares differs, thus it all boils down to which doctor you decide to go to afterall....

I would suggest to book early though as tickets tend to get more expensive closer to year end, and Dec is only 4 months away now....

Let me know once you decide on which doc you going for ok?
I'm still looking for someone to go with and my door is always open for you :)

Keep in touch or PM me ya?

x


kittygirl, yes i am ok with the date scheduled (infact it wld be good time since its winter period - cold weather will be fantastic for healing!)

will get back to you once I can finalise who will be the 'lucky' doc to fix up my nose, LOL

I wld like to preferably stay there for at least 7 days - if cost allows, im not in a hurry to quickly go back home as i prefer to be closer to the doc incase anything happens to my nose/wounds (touch wood!).

I read that you will be visiting this 2 docs rite? (for eyes & nose)

Hve you planned to go to taipei 1st or to kaosiong 1st?

stay in touch & thanks for replying back. :D



Hi Aneles,

Its really great to know i'm not gonna do this alone anymore, as its quite scary imaging doing this all alone in a foreign land! I read somewhere that Taxis are not really safe in Taiwan, so I was alittle freak out by that, more so if i'm planning to travel alone... :(

I plan to do my nose first in Kao Shiung then eyes in Taipei after that. May I know which date exactly do you plan to have your nose done?

Kindly let me know once you've confirmed the date and which doc you're going for. We can plan something up ahead before traveling over. I suppose you're from Singapore??

:)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest